OPPOSITIONS Rural Agent Catalonia

Ss1's profile photo   05/19/2023 3:34 p.m.

Hello, I am type 1 diabetic for 17 years.Now I am 46 years old and I want to introduce myself to rural agent.As I understand in the requirements the DB1 is not a cause for exclusion although I doubt it because this collective carries weapons.The fact is that I do not want to make a huge effort to prepare myself and then throw me back for sweetness ... that then the doctor's criteria go to know what he decides.Does anyone have experience in these fields and can you advise me?
All the best.

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
05/19/2023 3:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For that you must look for the bases of the call.There is everything detailed with its medical exclusions tables.
In a quick search I have found this, I do not know if it is the one you want to oppose.
Link

In the exclusions table it says among other pathologies:

10. Other pathological processes that prevent the basic functions of the agent category.

- type 1 diabetes mellitus or diabetes mellitus type 2 in treatment with insulins , microangiopathic or advanced macroangiopathic complications, which make it difficult to comply with tasks, or insufficient control (glycosylated hemoglobins inlast year above 8%).

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
05/19/2023 6:32 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

Oysters ... Thank you ... You're right.I had seen another regulation that left it a little in the air, that is, at individual discretion, but now I can't find the page.A law was released recently that said that the DB1 can access positions that were prohibited us but I see that nothing has changed.
Thanks for the clarification.

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
05/19/2023 7:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.