Free free 2 in two mobiles?

Carussa's profile photo   06/02/2023 3:51 p.m.

Hello everyone.I have a question.Do you know if it is possible to install the free free 2 app in two different phones at the same time?I imagine no ...
The point is that I need to use the sensor app temporarily on another mobile (let's call it mobile 2).Then, when I put on a new sensor, would I have to scan it with the mobile 2 and then, when I put the following sensor, scan it with the usual mobile 1?
And the data scanned with two different mobiles are saved in free view?
Let's see if someone has it clearer than me.Thank you.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/02/2023 3:51 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

It is not allowed.

You can get free in one and the other freeLinkup or Diabox .. yes, where do you have freeLinkup, just repeat the mobile data that Libreview has.It's like a mirror.
Diabox measures you through Bluetooth without passing your mobile but does not turn the data to Libreview.

I show my endo Diabox, he likes it more because it measures more parameters.I also download it in Excel and I get my graphics and data as I want.

Everything you scan with LibreLink is going to Libreview if you use Mail's same account, no matter the device.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2023 12:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks @ruthbia

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/06/2023 8:41 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

ruthbia said:
is not allowed.

You can get free in one and the other freeLinkup or Diabox .. yes, where do you have freeLinkup, just repeat the mobile data that Libreview has.It's like a mirror.
Diabox measures you through Bluetooth without passing your mobile but does not turn the data to Libreview.

I show my endo Diabox, he likes it more because it measures more parameters.I also download it in Excel and I get my graphics and data as I want.

Everything you scan with LibreLink is going to Libreview if you use Mail's same account, no matter the device.

How Diabox downloads to Excell?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/06/2023 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
is not allowed.

[...] I also download it in Excel and I get my graphics and data as I want.[...]

For this, I also need tuto ... Let's see if Excel and I understand each other (a little we already understand each other, but not until that point)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
06/06/2023 8:04 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

In Diabox you are going to "User Profile"/ "backup- restore. You do a backup, it generates a CVS file and if you put on the finger a ratin tells you Share or delete.
Share is sharing;I am self -man for mail and voila

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2023 10:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in Diabox you are going to "user profile"/ "backup- restore. There you do a backup, it generates a CVS file and if you put a ratin on a finger a ratin tells you Share or Delate.
Share is sharing;I am self -man for mail and voila

Yes, yes, if that (only that I use Telegram to self -send it to me, but it is the same, let's go), I have the problem with the Excel program ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
06/07/2023 9:47 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

@CGS that's another story.I am an advanced user of Excel, for training and work.
Look to see online courses

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/08/2023 4:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It could be the ABBott app on one Cell and on the other the Diabox.The readings will not be the same but they are more or less similar.In my tests, the Diabox takes results more similar to the glucometer, but I only have a couple of months using it, I have little experience.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/08/2023 8:09 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

ruthbia said:
is not allowed.

In line with all this, I have a doubt:
I bought a new mobile and premiere today.Well, until next Friday I don't have to change sensor.
I will also have to carry the old mobile for a week because it is with which I started the sensor with LibreLink, ok.But can I have Diabox on both mobiles at the same time during this week?
I hope I explained.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/09/2023 11:50 a.m.

I don't know, I haven't tried it.It may work because when you start it tells you that you have started before with reader or freeview.
But with the new mobile you can use the sensor is no longer disabled as before.FreeView has all the data when using the same email account.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/09/2023 10:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I don't know, I haven't tried it.It may work because when you start it tells you that you have started before with reader or freeview.
But with the new mobile you can use the sensor is no longer disabled as before.In addition Libreview has all the data when using the same email account.

I tried last night: When you logged into Diabox with the new mobile, the session was closed on the old mobile.You cannot have an active session on two devices at the same time.

Now what I want is to pass the backups of the old mobile to the new so as not to lose data of all these months.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/10/2023 9:34 a.m.

@Sandman That is easy to send the back-up file by email yourself and open it in the other mobile.Guard it in the intense Diabox folder and then load it.I did so when I changed mobile

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/10/2023 2:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sandman is easy to send the back-up file by email to yourself and open it in the other mobile.Guard it in the intense Diabox folder and then load it.I did so when I changed mobile

Ok, thanks I already did it on Saturday.

Now to wait on Friday (sensor change day) to start it with the new mobile and see if both Diabox and Free are going well.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/12/2023 1:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.