Freestyle experiences

Lilsy's profile photo   01/09/2024 3:15 a.m.

Hello!How are they?

I would like them to share their experiences with freestyle.

Are the differences between the glucometer and freestyle very marked?

Is it true that the figures are not entirely correct the first day?

I decided to use it, since I have glucose monitoring, along with a medical treatment and a diet, due to insulin resistance.I want to see how my glucose behaves at specific times.

Thank you!

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/09/2024 3:15 a.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Doubt, if someone will have information or have that data.
How much is the "normal" that should the glucose upload with respect to the prepondondrial shot?How many mg/dl ??

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/09/2024 3:23 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Good, it is normal that in a stable glucose situation the difference is -+10% of the hair value.

The sensor what measures is the interstitial liquid, this causes a 10-15min difference between the value that the sensor and capillary gives you, which is why if you have eaten that difference.

There is no "normal" value that tells you how much an intake has to raise you because it will depend mainly on the amount of carbohydrates that you go to that meal and it is very personalized to give you a number but about 10g net of HC can upload youBetween 30-50 mg/dl and I already tell you that you have to take this value very very very with tweezers because it depends on each person.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/09/2024 9:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Update ... I have scanned with the free before the snack, I marked 90mg/dl, of pure curiosity I have punctured ... oh surprise 76mg/dl.

Is these differences so common?

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/12/2024 3:08 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

@Lilsy there are many threads of this:
Link
Link
Link entera-la-prueba-en-sangre-y-por-el-el-ser-freestyle#latest

Link

And many more threads: Smile:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2024 10:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

lilsy said:
update ... I have shone with the free before the snack, I marked 90mg/dl, with pure curiosity I have punctured ... oh surprise 76mg/dl.

These differences is so common?

oh, only 14 difference, miracle

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/12/2024 9:32 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
lilsy said:
update ... I have cleared with the free before the snack, marked me 90mg/dl, of pure curiosityI have punctured ... oh surprise 76mg/dl.

oh, only 14 difference, miracle

Today this day, it has been with a difference of 10mg/dl (up) than with glucometer.So well, I think that for specific glucose, glucometer and free to see the graphics in general.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/12/2024 10:18 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

lilsy said:
update ... I have shone with the free before the snack, I marked 90mg/dl, with pure curiosity I have punctured ... oh surprise 76mg/dl.

If that is the difference you can find a song in your teeth.

It usually gives much greater differences, of the order of 20-30 up or down.The sensor that I have currently makes these differences.

That is why most of here we prefer Diabox.Being able to calibrate it the differences are much lower.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 9:29 a.m.

Hello, my nurse told me that these little differences were always because glucose reaches the blood before the interstitial fluid, that's why they almost never coincide, we would have to wait 10 minutes told me, but yes, small differences

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
01/15/2024 9:45 a.m.

@Sandman, exactly the same, but in my case, always less than the capillary.Then the endo scolds me every time I see me, I explain it ..... I informed that if the sensor marks 70, but the capillary 100, I am not going to take anything to overcome a wrong hypo ........ But it doesn't matter.

I have used Diabox to calibrate for 2 years almost.But from the update to Android 14 and the latest version of my sansumg, although it continues to work on the smartphone has stopped passing information to my Garmin, which is where I see the information constantly updated.Consequently, I can not calibrate now and all the data comes free, without using Diabox but without calibration.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/15/2024 4:01 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

DIFERENCIAS "LIBRE 2" Y "CAPILAR"

FECHA HORA LIBRE 2 CAPILAR DIFERENCIA
28-oct 19H 45' 79 138 -59
0H 20' 73 124 -51
30-oct 6H 45' 80 115 -35
02-nov 14H 53 81 -28
20-nov 14H 60 83 -23
08-dic 13H 120 150 -30
09-dic 14H 114 143 -29
11-dic 14H 110 132 -22
15-dic 20H 35' 129 143 -14
25-dic 21H 95 120 -25
28-dic 7H 80 95 -15
14-ene 12H 50' 130 166 -36

Solo a título de ejemplo.....

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/15/2024 4:27 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Thanks for the contributions, now I know that it is quite common, these differences.

Yesterday, for example, before breakfast 86 mg/dl (checado with glucometer) I reviewed at the time with the freestyle, and almost fainted 170 mg/dl !!!He had breakfast apple liquefied, three tablespoons of oatmeal, a tablespoon of peanut cream and 1 1/2 cup almond milk .... Check with the glucometer and mark 137 mg/dl.

What I did now, is to link my Acu Check Instant glucometer, to the MySugg application, and not even, to click.

For example, today I woke up with 97 mg/dl in fasting, and that makes me sad.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/15/2024 5:24 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

lilsy said:
thanks for the contributions, now I know it is quite common, these differences.

Yesterday, for example, before breakfast 86 mg/dl (checado with glucometer) I reviewed at the time with the freestyle, and almost fainted 170 mg/dl !!!He had breakfast apple liquefied, three tablespoons of oatmeal, a tablespoon of peanut cream and 1 1/2 cup almond milk .... Check with the glucometer and mark 137 mg/dl.

What I did now, is to link my Acu Check Instant glucometer, to the MySugg application, and not even, to click.

I don't understand you sad about dawn with 97?

Where do I have to sign to wake up every day?

That value is perfect.

You don't have to give importance.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 5:27 p.m.

sandman said:
lilsy said:
thanks for the contributions, now I know it is quite common, these differences.

That value is perfect.

Hi Sandman, I'm struggling with insulin resistance.I come from direct family with complications of type 2 diabetes. I am still at that stage when I refuse to be my destiny.

I try to do everything on me, to delay or never reach the pre diabetes

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/15/2024 5:29 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

lilsy said:
sandman said:
lilsy said:
lilsy said:
thanks for the contributions, now I know that it is quite common, these differences.

That value is perfect.

Hi Sandman, I'm struggling with insulin resistance.I come from direct family with complications of type 2 diabetes. I am still at that stage when I refuse to be my destiny.

I try to do everything on me, to delay or never reach the pre diabetes

I understand you.What he meant is that a value of 97 when awakening is perfect.Of non -diabetic person, go.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 5:41 p.m.

Updating ... extremely sad, I don't know what device to pay attention.
The free I already threw the glyc ... in 5.7, since I wear a low carbo diet, I don't know what I'm doing wrong
In the application of MySugg

The adjustments that I am doing is check with the glucometer at key moments (at the time after eating) and immediately with the free, it sometimes marks up to 30-40 mg of difference (up)

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/17/2024 3:22 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Free glyc does not pay much attention to him ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/17/2024 7:31 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I keep updating ... I think the freestyle is worse.Today for example after breakfast, it has marked me 160mg/dl and with an up arrow, I have checked with glucometer and some calm 126mg/dl.I feel cheated with the purchase hahahaha.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/18/2024 4:56 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.