Subsidized sensor

mkthyl's profile photo   06/13/2023 8:14 p.m.

Good afternoon chic@s, yesterday I was with my endocrine and requested the possibility of sensor to avoid punctures and told me that even if it was type 2 diabetic and insulinized it was only financing if I used fast insulin or if "I had to prick four times a day"
I live in Murcia and I do not know if it is right or if it is worth the effort to ask for it on some other side (nurse, header, etc.).The truth is I could understand the fast but the amount of punctures made me want to ask him that if the 20 toujeo units that click me in the morning I changed them for 5 units every 6 hours they served me to tell me about fourpunctures but hey ............
On the other hand, if I did not get it and have to pay for it I know approximately its price and where to get it?
Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
06/13/2023 8:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2023 9:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Look for the protocols of your community but in Andalucia I understand that it is so and I buy it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/14/2023 12:35 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

In this forum we advocate speaking openly about diabetes and help each other with our experience knowing that each person is different and that health professionals indicate.
We do not agree with the sale of medicines, miracle products and means that are provided for the well -being of patients.
We ask you to follow the rules

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2023 9:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mkthyl said:
good afternoon chic@s, yesterday I was with my endocrine and requested the possibility of sensor to avoid punctures and told me that even if it was diabetic type 2 and insulinized it was only financed ifI used fast insulin or if "I had to click four times a day."
I live in Murcia and I do not know if it is right or if it is worth the effort to ask for it on some other side (nurse, header, etc.).The truth is I could understand the fast but the amount of punctures made me want to ask him that if the 20 toujeo units that click me in the morning I changed them for 5 units every 6 hours they served me to tell me about fourpunctures but hey ............
On the other hand, if I did not get it and have to pay for it I know approximately its price and where to get it?
Thank you very much

Well, in Andalusia just by being slow and financed by type 2, it seems that it depends on the community, not

mkthyl said:
good afternoon chec@s, yesterday I was with my endocrine and requested himThe possibility of sensor to avoid punctures and told me that even if it was type 2 diabetic and insulinized it was only financed if I used fast insulin or if "I had to prick four times a day."
Thank you very much

In Andalusia just by being slow, it is clear that it depends on the community and should not be so.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/15/2023 10:38 p.m.

I have slow and have not financed it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/16/2023 8:43 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

In fact in the resolution of Boja puts pregnant women and I have not financed anything 🙃 I pay it, how well ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/16/2023 8:46 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
I have slow and they have not financed it

And are you type 2 and Andalusia?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/16/2023 9:40 a.m.

I think there is chaos, because according to my endoria it is financed slowly and quickly, so they included me this year.I am from Andalusia, it is seen that in each city one thing is said.
Apart, the regulation goes through CCAA, Andalusia is the most advanced (once).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/16/2023 10:09 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

And

Isabelbota said:
I think there is chaos, because according to my endo it is financed slowly and quickly, so they included me this year.I am from Andalusia, it is seen that in each city one thing is said.
Apart yes, the regulation goes through CCAA, Andalusia is the most advanced (once).

In the resolution of the Boja says that if you have multiple punctures or more than 6 controls, I think.Besides also pregnant

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/16/2023 10:27 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

meginer said:
nila said:
I have slow and have not financed it

And are you type 2 and Andalusia?

I am from Andalusia, type 2 no, mody3 that we do not enter anything because we are so very few diagnosed that it is seen that they do not take into account at all 😂

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/16/2023 10:28 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
and
Isabelbota said:
I think there is chaos, because according to my ending it is financed with slow and fast, that's why they included me this year this year.I am from Andalusia, it is seen that in each city one thing is said.
Apart yes, the regulation goes through CCAA, Andalusia is the most advanced (once).

In the resolution of the Boja says that if you have multiple punctures or more than 6 controls, I think.Apart also pregnant

Well, in my health c (I am a family doctor), and in all those of Seville PQ we had a meeting six months ago CDO began to finance), even capture of type 2 with basal alone and is indicated.Some want and golds pass but they are financed only with the condition of which have insulin, it doesn't matter just as slow and fast.The same as the strips, only if you use insulin of the type that is and not with pills.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/16/2023 12:34 p.m.

Well, for an error of the endocrine that did not renew the recipe of 7 daily strips during pregnancy with slow, the nurse of the health center was made to 3 strips on his own.A wonder 🙃 and then I had to be giving explanations and some questions supervising me ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/16/2023 1:13 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.