{'en': 'Go from fiasp to novorapid', 'es': 'Pasar de Fiasp a Novorapid'} Image

Go from fiasp to novorapid

rodrigoggazcon's profile photo   01/09/2024 8:31 p.m.

Hello good forum,

I usually read all threads related to type 1 diabetes.

I would like to consult those who have done a step from Fiasp to Novorapid, if they could tell me their experiences.

Thank you!

rodrigoggazcon's profile photo
rodrigoggazcon
01/09/2024 8:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, you will have to take into account:
- You need more time for your action, 20 minimum min
- Lasts more between 2 and 3 hours

Any change requires adaptation time

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/10/2024 7:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I have made that change recently, and I have noticed what they comment above: I have to put it as 20 minutes before eating (if not, I have a peak) and that its effect lasts more than Fiasp.In fact, to correct or sometimes when it was and I do not control the time of the start of the food, I still use FIASP.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/10/2024 12:59 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Going from Fiasp to Novorapid is possible, but it must be done under the supervision of a doctor.

Insulin change must be carefully managed, since the two insulins have different action profiles and may require dose adjustments and administration schedule.

It is important to talk to your doctor about the reasons you want to change insulin, as this can affect your diabetes treatment and control plan.

In general, the insulin change process implies starting with an initial dose of novorapid and monitoring the levels of close blood glucose to make necessary dose adjustments.This adjustment can take time and require the supervision of a doctor to make sure that proper control of blood glucose is achieved.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
01/31/2024 8:48 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

It is funny about the supervision of a doctor.
The endocrine prescribed quickly and all he told me was to put 2 units when he went from 200.
But I did not see the plan to be arriving at 200 continuously and then going down ...
Of course, already investigating in the forum and with trial-error practice I have learned the amount to put myself in a function of hydrates, when to put it according to the time of day, the composition of what, as, the exercise, etc.
That has been all my training and medical supervision.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/31/2024 9:20 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In my 27 years of diabetes there has also been the slightest interest of doctors in supervising anything.It is more memory to debut and spend 10 days in the hospital learned with an insulin and syringes, and then when they left they gave me another different insulin and the bolis, something that I had never used, nor did I know anything about them, because you already managed.

And every time I have changed something, the same.

Although it would actually be worse that we were pending the Tonteri ... I say what doctors tell us and we will not act independently, faster and efficiently with the error test.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/01/2024 12:06 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They monitored me at the beginning, and it was proof and error.The endocrine told me today 2 units for each meal, carried the values ​​of 3 days, and told me, do not put yourself in food and dinner and only 1 at breakfast.And so, deep down it is proof and error as we do.
Then he told me, do not put insulin but pass 160, between 160 and 200, 2 units, from 200 to 260 3 units, etc.

They don't know how the body of each one goes and try.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2024 12:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Something similar told me an endo of my daughter in an insulin change and the schedule "we have to study it and you and see how it is going better", I found the best endo in the world

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2024 4:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

With the novorapid I go quite well, I wear it after eating because my digestive system is slow and when the glucose begins to raise the blood insulin, I put it before if I am high that is not the case almost alwaysI'm fine, I would like the fiasp to correct because it is faster, the novorapid takes longer to correct you

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/02/2024 12:40 p.m.

We have achieved the FIASP, and we also have the Humalog

Is it a lot of madness to reserve the FIASP for corrections or even alternate them as you are going to eat something that goes up more or less?

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
02/04/2024 1:27 a.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Madredmt1 said:
We have achieved the fiasp, and we also have the humalog

It is a lot of madness to reserve the FIASP for corrections or even alternate them as you eat something that goes up more or less?

No, it is not madness, Fiasp reserve it only for corrections if you do well for you act quickly and in 2 h there is no longer effect and humalog in normal conditions.
I was trying with fiasp but it doesn't go well, it takes the same thing to act as
Humalog or more and I don't get out enough that I use Humalog for everything.Each one is different.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/04/2024 11:06 a.m.

Hello, I had fiasp and left ace more than two months that stopped subsisting it in Andalusia without warning or anything because they use the fiasp bowling boligraphs for weight loss and brings them more profitable and I have the one I had before the novorapi and already Yevo twoMonths with her and I can't correct it, it is a disaster to denounce the pharmacies that sell them without a recipe.

Barki's profile photo
Barki
02/08/2024 11:01 a.m.

barki said:
hello I had fiasp and left ace more than two months that stopped subsisting it in Andalusia without warning or anything because they use the fiasp bowling bowls for weight loss and brings them moreprofitable and I have the one that the novorapi had before and I am going two months with her and I can not correct it, it is a disaster to denounce the pharmacies that sell them without a recipe those of thinning.

That is, after a meal it happens to me what it takes to 3 hours that it starts to get off

rodrigoggazcon's profile photo
rodrigoggazcon
02/08/2024 11:03 a.m.

I use Novorapid, and if, sometimes specific, the food is richer in fat, at 3 h, I have to put an extra bolus.I guess if Fiasp used, with just a little more fat than normal, the extra bolus would be insured, right?

magl's profile photo
magl
02/12/2024 3:51 a.m.

@Magl because it depends on each one.To my fiasp it lasts 1 hour less than a novorapid and I had to always rectify with bowling, also in my body it was not faster than novorapid.
I tried her 2 months and returned to Novorapid.
In addition, with FIASP, more insulin units are needed than with Novorapid for the same hydrates.
The endocrine warned me by prescribing me that the effect is less in time and more units would be needed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2024 6:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, the opposite happens to me than some of you.I've been with a novorapid for 4 days for the shortage of Fiasp.I called my endocrine, and I changed my recipe.But these three days not low from 200. And when I correct, it takes a lot to go down.With Fiasp it was fine

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
02/15/2024 10:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.