{'en': 'Anxiety and diabetes management', 'es': 'Manejo de la ansiedad y diabetes'} Image

Anxiety and diabetes management

Lilsy's profile photo   01/17/2024 4:59 p.m.

Hello, hello passing here ...

How do they walk on that subject?Personally I have realized that performing the puncture generates too much anxiety (already diagnosed, already treated) and not precisely because of the pain of the puncture, if not because of the result.It has happened to me, a fasting glucose, ok.An hour later, before breakfast I had already risen to 106 mg/dl and at the time ... 150 mg/dl.And the trembling to everything it gives.I feel that this issue will end my little mental stability hahahaha.I hate waiting for the results, but I have to do it ...

Someone like ??

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/17/2024 4:59 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

@ Lilsy, ​​you have very good values, you don't have to have any anxiety.And even if you get higher controls from time to time, the glycosilada will remain well, if you are watching it you will have no problem controlling it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/18/2024 12:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

150 After 1h to have eaten it is great !!Come on, they are good values!I usually have that 2 hours after each meal.
Have you tried to do the test 2 hours later instead of 1 hour?You will see that it has dropped even more!
Cheer up

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
01/18/2024 1:16 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

I have lived times where I have suffered anxiety for diabetes, apart from those that have already been commented here, I suffer especially in situations where I am with many people and that I cannot go anywhere alone to check and correct a hyper or hypoglycemia, it is a disgusting sensation and that bothers me greatly, why you cannot enjoy the activity you are sharing and it is a burden to know that you are uncontrolled and you cannot do something at that time to correct it.

I leave here these issues that I think you will find interesting reading:

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/18/2024 8:19 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It creates anxiety when I see that glucose down the sensor down very fast.Sometimes I stay looking at and waiting to see what happens.

When I do not carry sensor instead, I am more carefree

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/18/2024 12:08 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I create anxiety when I see that glucose down the sensor is very fast.Sometimes I stay looking at and waiting to see what happens.

When I do not carry a sensor instead, I am more carefree

Yes, I think that the use of the sensor to shoot my anxiety more, it is horrible that marks 160-170 and the capillary in 126-120.Fatal.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/18/2024 6:45 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

It causes me anxiety to see him up with the arrow up.Because even if I put insulin I know I'm late to avoid the beak ...
And then many times it is for example in 145 with the arrow up and after a while it is in 140 stable and so it stays.But the scare has already given it to me ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/18/2024 8:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
It causes me anxiety to see it up with the arrow up.Because even if I put insulin I know I'm late to avoid the beak ...
And then many times it is for example in 145 with the arrow up and after a while it is in 140 stable and so it stays.But the scare has already given it to me ...

If the scare nobody removes it anymore.That happened to me with the sensor, horrendous see 165 and the arrow up, fortunately the glycometer by hand to corroborate and there is up to 40 mg of difference !!!And since everything is treated

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/19/2024 12:55 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.