Freestyle put different shipping address from billing?

Sherpa41's profile photo   10/16/2023 9:52 p.m.

I have been trying to put the direction a store near my house and the billing address, my floor.And there is no way, when I change one address, the other changes automatically.

And I am fed up with how useless Abbot Spain are.Nothing on your website, or your emails works.Whenever they send me mail with the follow -up number it never works.The link always gives error 403.

I have to call them several times and on top of how the shipment has it subcontrated to Integra2 and this subcontracts it to another company.I have to call those other companies later.And of course you can tell you to bring it to you at an hour that with the mess they have, they bring it when they come out.

The last time to call them 3-4 days to see how it was, it turns out that they had not even taken it out of the warehouse.They had completely forgotten.

I have not seen a more useless company in my life.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/16/2023 9:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello

Recently I created a post complaining about the website, but curiously on the topic of billing and shipping I have not had problems, sometimes it seems that it is duplicate, but it is necessary to read it twice to see that it really is fine.

I hope I have helped you

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/23/2023 9:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.