{'en': 'Mammography', 'es': 'Mamografía'} Image

Mammography

pino7070's profile photo   01/18/2024 2:03 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!

Is it necessary to remove the sensor to get a mammogram?

(I guess they will have asked before, but I have not seen it)

Thanks for answering 😀

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
01/18/2024 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, I did a little and without problem.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/18/2024 4:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

How good! Thank you

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
01/18/2024 4:41 p.m.

No problem

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2024 7:34 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

No, and neither for resonances or tac.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2024 8:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For mammography no.
On the other hand, for the RM they made me remove it (I had already asked for it with an eye when I had to change sensor), the explanation was that with the magnetic field of the resonance you can spoil and mark the blood glucose ... as ifIt will mark well at some point ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/18/2024 8:30 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Thank you very much for answering me! 😀, I am calmer

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
01/18/2024 10:53 p.m.

@CGS really is because the magnetic field of the machine's magnet attracts any metallic object and sticks to the tube starting it ...
The room cannot be entered with anything metallic.For example, if you have pacemakers, you have to consult model, brand ... because there may be a very serious problem ...
The resins now normally have 3'5 t and can drag and fly the wheelchairs literally ... (so that you get an idea) ...

On the other hand, for RX metal objects we remove them so that artifacts are not created and can be diagnosed correctly.
Although in the mammography RX is often used, the study area is not removed.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/18/2024 11:20 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@cgs really is because the magnetic field of the machine's magnet attracts any metallic object and sticks to the tube plucking it ...
The room cannot be entered with anything metallic.For example, if you have pacemakers, you have to consult model, brand ... because there may be a very serious problem ...
The resins now normally have 3'5 t and can drag and fly the wheelchairs literally ... (so that you get an idea) ...

On the other hand, for RX metal objects we remove them so that artifacts are not created and can be diagnosed correctly.
Although in the mammography RX is often used, the study area is not removed.

Yes, I know about the magnetic field, and others ... but what I have put is what the RM did to me, that there was no problem entering with it because it has no components that are ferromagnetic, but that could beAltering and giving distorted readings, in fact in this same forum there are people who have entered with them and have been made resonance ... I will simply do what I have done this time, make an appointment for when I have to change it and period, pointWithout problem ... that it is not a matter of throwing the € 66 that each one costs me in the trash ... and I hope I do not need RM already in a good season ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/19/2024 12:09 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

thank you!

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
01/19/2024 9:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.