Free Freestyle 3 Social Security

mariomn's profile photo   10/22/2023 7:10 p.m.

Good, I don't know how much these issues work, but I wondered, when will they put the free sensor 3 in replacement at 2?It is clearly better because you do not depend on scanning your arm when you want to know your glucose, but is measured in real time (with the 15 Mins of delay than a clear capillary measure).Admeas, as if that were not enough, it's half a child !!!
What has to happen to me?The same that they have to wait for sensor 3 to be more reliable? Or is there another better (Dexcom x example)?
I see so many problems with free 2 that I don't know why they haven't changed it anymore ...

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
10/22/2023 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The issue is its competence, we give us a flash meter, not a continuous meter that enters another category ....

The grace is that, now with the Update of LibreLink ... it will be a continuous meter

marine's profile photo
marine
10/22/2023 8:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it is a stock issue, because they are worth the same.
They have been testing 3 in particular (people who buy privately) before embarking on selling them to health systems.
Over time the 3 will replace the 2 that will disappear, but it will be when they have organized to end the 2 without leaving stock.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/22/2023 8:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Free 3 is not continuous and does not calibrate.He warns you to be measured.It shows you virtual data, but do not turn them up until you pass the reader through the sensor.
Continuous meter is only achieved with apps that read the sensor.Today we already use them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/22/2023 11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
free 3 is not continuous and does not calibrate.He warns you to be measured.It shows you virtual data, but do not turn them up until you pass the reader through the sensor.
Continuous meter is only achieved with apps that read the sensor.Today we already use them.

No ruthbia, free 3 is continuous, you don't have to scan except signal loss

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/23/2023 11:11 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Mariomn with the new update the free style 2 will be or is already (if you have iOS) continuous.
I believe as @isabelbota that is a stock issue and the sale to individuals that Abbott has.
They will sell the novelty to the people who buy particularly, because it is the novelty and smallest ... and when the 2 stock ends, and have to renew the contracts with the health of each autonomous community because they will begin with the 3 ..

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/23/2023 11:17 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The version of the app that is in the Play Store (Vetssion 2.10) already makes the reading continuous.But it is as bad as the previous version.You cannot calibrate, I intent an alarm for low and another for high.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/29/2023 6:23 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.