They offer me to buy the sensors

_Tacker_'s profile photo   10/23/2023 1:03 p.m.

Good, a few days ago I went to the health center to lookRelease that if I have collected sensors or reactive strips, I tell him that if and why of the question, and I release that if I want to sell them what they need and in the pharmacy they are very expensive ........... I told him that he could not and that those who leave there we have counted and also take them out why they are subsidized ..... he tells me to think about it and leave

Today when I go to blood analytics, it approaches me and gives me a card that puts second -hand things and a number .......

It is the first time something like that happens to me, I know there are many people who sell all kinds of material by Wallapop and even insulin.

I don't know how someone can sell them, they are given to me six4 days ...... And in theory the endocrine takes them away if you do not receive the values.
Well, I leave my experience, curious to me at least .......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
10/23/2023 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Tacker, it is denunciable.
What an impudence some people have.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2023 8:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I mean, first tells you what they need and in the pharmacy they are very expensive and then it turns out that you have a second -hand things business?What a jeta !!

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
10/29/2023 6:56 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

Absurd since they are not sold in pharmacy ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/29/2023 10:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.