Diabetic immunity against bacteria

Patri_msa 's profile photo   10/29/2023 8:16 p.m.

Hello ... well.I am type 1 diabetics from 8 years or so.Luckily I am not getting sick of Covid 19. I write because I have doubt about improving my immunity.From what I have seen has always been bad since I have diabetes.It is like I went to the dentist and I punctuated and I became infected with a lump of pus apparently on the palate. 2 weeks my ear was seriously infected by a caravan ...
So I see my immunity for u.Time to this part and worries me because if strong antibiotics destroy my stomach when I take for a new infection what appears to me.
I hope this issue of fragile immunity is not recurring ..
What do they suggest or know about this situation ???
Greetings I hope you walk well

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
10/29/2023 8:16 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

@"Patri_msa", it may be that the reason is not immunity, but that you are high glucose.If you have good control, you will have no reason to have more infections.
The most important thing is to have good glucose and glycosylated values ​​always below 7.
Much encouragement, which can be ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/30/2023 2:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina thanks for the comment.If I have not looked at the glycolsilada, I have been fleeing many excuses.In these 2 or 3 months they were bad of many high peaks 300 345 and averages 200. Then it can be a consequence of the months of carelessness.Then I hope to improve and if when I finish with the exams and tests I will go see the glycolsilada ..

Thank you, you live up !!!

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
10/30/2023 9:48 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

@"Patri_ms", of course you will improve when you control it more.It is struck that you have slow NPH, it is a very not very flat and very slave insulin in meal schedules.
The new slow insulins are flatter and last 24 hours or more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2023 1:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.