{'en': 'Diabetes after 6 years ...', 'es': 'Diabetes después d 6 años...'} Image

Diabetes after 6 years ...

klamare's profile photo   07/24/2023 1:30 a.m.

Hello!

I already told some anecdote and I loved the experience.

Today my topic is nothing in particular and everything at once.

I speak of my life 6 years after my debut with the first team (Betis, since one day was from Malaga and suddenly another dia-benefit ...).

The principle was quite hard but assuming what touches to live and eager to face it, it was a great discovery the healthy diet.Q The word "healthy" does not t Agobie or t remove the desire to live (what I thought).I hated vegetables like Zelenski to Putin ...

I couldn't even look at her, but the obligation to eat it for this "condemnation" opened a world of flavors and texture.

Flipe, literally, of the silly that I was more than 30 years ...

I am not going to say that this is the best in the world that of the pancreas t of the side, but the truth that I personally changed my life to better but at a level that I did not imagine.

I took it very seriously at the beginning, to the point we weigh to the air that breathed, and that helped me in a short time, to know each meal what I contributed, the amounts to the eye ... well I will not roll with thatPQ part we have lived ...

The point is that thanks to the sensors and to put a little to do it to do it well (and someone tells you that its 3/4 petas per day and its copillas some weekend that another) that according to my app freely my average is 95% within the range .. my own endocrine when telling this and seeing my glycosilada (or as it is told) has told me that my levels are almost a non -diabetic ...

Families, youth, older ... in general the der Beti ...

IF POSSIBLE!!And on top of that you can be a fucking mother !!!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
07/24/2023 1:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, if you can be a reference to what you can live with diabetes and better than if we were not ... it did not advocate to smoking petas or alcohol.Obviously that is what we should do less, but I tell my experience and inside what the little time I have been with it, but I think that carrying your almost perfect levels of sugar, you can play with that (it's just my humble opinion andI force everyone to ignore)

klamare's profile photo
klamare
07/24/2023 1:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.