{'en': 'Travel by motorcycle, what to do', 'es': 'Viajar en moto, que hacer'} Image

Travel by motorcycle, what to do

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/24/2023 6:32 p.m.

I am a motorcycle fan, I love traveling by motorcycle, but in summer, I don't know what to do or how I can do it.

I don't know if anyone travels by motorcycle and takes me out of doubts.

I put slow insulin once a day, 28 units, and for single -day routes, I have no problem, I have the problem, if I wanted to leave a full weekend, or for several days, as my fellow bikers do.

My problem, or the one I see, and I would like to find a solution, is at the temperature to maintain insulin throughout the day without being put in poor condition.

I carry boules, three, but in them with these temperatures, I don't know what it does, but it has to be a lot, because one day, 3 or 4 years ago, making Barcelona-Teruel route back and forth on the same day,I put a bottle of water that was there for a little breakfast, and in the province of Teruel at 5 in the afternoon, towards a lot of heat, but much, we were almost medium dizzy, we stopped in the shadow of a tree, and a manMayor, he told me, make me water above the shirt, remove the summer hunter, I put some water, and hit a blow like a scalled cat, telling me ... that you burn me ca ***.

This is true, and I tell you why he burned, inside the bags it has to be hell.

Under the seat, more of the same, between the outer heat, and that of the engine, ruled out to put it there.

My question is like being able to maintain 2 insulin bolis, for a few days on a motorcycle, the people with whom I go are traveling all day on motorAnd at the time of snack/dinner about 19/20h they are looking for accommodation, and if not the tents are disassembled, they go to the adventure.
In summer, some weekend, I have gone with them, direct to the destination point, but by car, but on a motorcycle more than a day, I do not dare.

Do you know of any effective solution, or will I have to endure?

I know there, some mini refrigerators that I have seen online to keep a couple of feathers or three, but I have my doubts, when putting them inside the suitcases, if I will be able to keep them less than 30 °, since inside, I imagine thatThe 50 ° will be exceeded, I don't know, I would like to enjoy my motorcycle just like I do it outside the summer.

Thank you if you have arrived here, with this piece of billet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2023 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

maikel_32 said:
I am a motorcycle fan, I love to travel by motorcycle, but in summer, I do not know what to do or how I can do it.
I put slow insulin once a day, 28 units, and for single -day routes, I have no problem, I have the problem, if I wanted to leave a full weekend, or for several days, as my fellow bikers do.

My problem, or the one I see, and I would like to find a solution, is at the temperature to maintain insulin throughout the day without being put in poor condition.
I carry boules, three, but in them with these temperatures, I don't know what it does, but it has to be a lot, because one day, 3 or 4 years ago, making Barcelona-Teruel route back and forth on the same day,I put a bottle of water that was there for a little breakfast, and in the province of Teruel at 5 in the afternoon, towards a lot of heat, but much, we were almost medium dizzy, we stopped in the shadow of a tree, and a manMayor, he told me, make me water above the shirt, remove the summer hunter, I put some water, and hit a blow like a scalled cat, telling me ... that you burn me ca ***.

Under the seat, more of the same, between the outer heat, and that of the engine, ruled out to put it there.

My question is like being able to maintain 2 insulin bolis, for a few days on a motorcycle, the people with whom I go are traveling all day on motorAnd at the time of snack/dinner about 19/20h they are looking for accommodation, and if not the tents are disassembled, they go to the adventure.
In summer, some weekend, I have gone with them, direct to the destination point, but by car, but on a motorcycle more than a day, I do not dare.

Do you know of some effective solution, or will I have to endure?

I know there, some mini refrigerators that I have seen online to keep a couple of feathers or three, but I have my doubts, when putting them inside the suitcases, if I will be able to keep them less than 30 °, since inside, I imagine thatThe 50 ° will be exceeded, I don't know, I would like to enjoy my motorcycle just like I do it outside the summer.

Thanks if you have arrived here, with this piece of billet.

I would buy a cold portfolio for 2 diabeika feathers, I put a link.I have it and it's great, you just have to put it in water when it "deflates" and keeps the temperature quite well.
Of course, with what you have, do not goals in the trunk, take it with you, in the jacket, frog or whatever.And I think you would have no problem.

Link

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/24/2023 7:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
maikel_32 said:
I am a motorcycle fan, I love traveling by motorcycle, but in summer, I don't know what to do or how I cando it.

I would buy a cold portfolio for 2 diabeika feathers, I put a link.I have it and it's great, you just have to put it in water when it "deflates" and keeps the temperature quite well.
Of course, with what you have, do not goals in the trunk, take it with you, in the jacket, frog or whatever.And I think you would have no problem.

Link

What link have Isabel put?Are you on the beach? 😁😁

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/24/2023 8:08 p.m.

diabetic said:
Isabelbota said:
I am a motorcycle fan, I love traveling inMoto, but in summer, I don't know what to do or how I can do it.

Link

What link have Isabel put?Are you on the beach? 😁😁

😂😂😂😂
I don't know where it came from ...
I change it.
Thank you!!!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/24/2023 9:57 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
maikel_32 said:
I am a motorcycle fan, I love traveling by motorcycle, but in summer, I don't know what to do or how I cando it.

Link

I did not know that kind of case, I knew about those of Gel, that these do not give me any type of trust, for use.
Thank you.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2023 6:52 a.m.

@Maikel, the cold portfolio is very good to maintain temperature 8 or 10 degrees below the environment.
I do not know how you can fix it to take it on the motorcycle, but they have to go to the air because they work by evaporation, like the botijos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/27/2023 5:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@maikel, the cold portfolio is very good to maintain temperature 8 or 10 degrees below the environment.
I don't know how you can fix it to take it on the motorcycle, but they have to go to the air because they work by evaporation, like the botijos.

I will do what a diabetic told me, carry the insulin on top, in a pocket of the jacket, instead of any point of the motorcycle.

Thank you.

DiabetesForo
07/28/2023 9:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.