{'en': 'Marrakesh holidays', 'es': 'Vacaciones Marrakesh'} Image

Marrakesh holidays

Lidiii's profile photo   08/06/2023 10:32 a.m.

Good morning,

In a week I am going to make a trip to Marrakesh with some friends is my first time I make such a trip and I am of my nerves ... for the heat insulin theme, the food there ...

What can anyone guide me ???

THANK YOU!

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
08/06/2023 10:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Lidii, take the cold portfolio and double dose of insulin.One in the bag and another in the hand suitcase.In the cabin of the plane it is not convenient to carry insulin due to low temperatures.
Food, I suppose there will be everything, but the water that is bottle.
And I can't think of a hat and sunscreen.And enjoy the trip.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/06/2023 3:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@lidii, take the cold portfolio and double dose of insulin.One in the bag and another in the hand suitcase.In the cabin of the plane it is not convenient to carry insulin due to low temperatures.
Food, I suppose there will be everything, but the water that is bottle.
And I can't think of a hat and sunscreen.And enjoy the trip.

THANK YOU REGINA I will take it into account

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
08/07/2023 10:44 a.m.

In the winery, he wanted to say, not in the cabin.
And the medical certificate in English, you may need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/07/2023 12:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They recommended double everything.Double insulin you need, needles, an extra sensor, the sensor reader in case you do not use it.If in the next few days before leaving you have to change the sensor and always activate it with the mobile, act it with the reader in case they steal your mobile.You also have to take a doctor from the doctor like you need to take the needles, lancetas, insulin ... usually minimum one in English, although they give you one in English and one in Spanish.
Regarding the food, it is like when you eat out in a restaurant, although you collect food you can always add things, for example sauces that you cannot control, so check your levels and adjust when you need it.Enjoy a lot!

ely88's profile photo
ely88
08/08/2023 10:59 a.m.

For my experience the certificate is not necessary, they do not look at it.They have never asked me in any country, or in China that are milk.

The food there is high in hydrates, take well insulin and strips in case the sensors come out frog.

The replacement insulin can be carried in a warehouse, it does not freeze, that if in a cold bag because the suitcases spend time at room temperature and there is hot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2023 6:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I sign up, thank you for all the information

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
08/09/2023 4:05 p.m.

ely88 said:
I was recommended twice from everything.Double insulin you need, needles, an extra sensor, the sensor reader in case you do not use it.If in the next few days before leaving you have to change the sensor and always activate it with the mobile, act it with the reader in case they steal your mobile.You also have to take a doctor from the doctor like you need to take the needles, lancetas, insulin ... usually minimum one in English, although they give you one in English and one in Spanish.
Regarding the food, it is like when you eat out in a restaurant, although you collect food you can always add things, for example sauces that you cannot control, so check your levels and adjust when you need it.Enjoy a lot!

THANK YOU ELY FOR ALL THE INFO

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
08/09/2023 4:06 p.m.

ruthbia said:
by my experience the certificate is not necessary, they do not look at it.They have never asked me in any country, or in China that are milk.

The food there is high in hydrates, take well insulin and strips in case the sensors come out frog.

The replacement insulin can be carried in a warehouse, it does not freeze, that if in the cold bag because the suitcases spend time at room temperature and there is hot.

They have only asked me once, so it is better to prevent.I think it depends more on who reviews the country itself.
I carry everything in the cabin more than anything in case they lose your suitcase.

ely88's profile photo
ely88
08/09/2023 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.