{'en': "New mobile and I can't get alarms", 'es': 'Móvil nuevo y no consigo alarmas'} Image

New mobile and I can't get alarms

Javierladez's profile photo   08/07/2023 5:29 p.m.

I have changed my mobile, and now the sensor application always tells me (Free Style Free 2) Alarms not available ...

I have reviewed all available adjustments and I can't make it work, it is an honor 90 lite and in two previous phones I configure it without any problem,

Diabox does not work for me is disconnected ... Any aid or suggestion?

Thank you.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
08/07/2023 5:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javierlaladez said:
I have changed mobile, and now he always tells me the application of the sensor (free style free 2) not available alarms ... I have reviewed all the available adjustments and I can't get it, it is an honor 90 lite and in two previous phones I configure it without any problem, Diabox does not work for me is disconnected ... Is any help or suggestion?
Thank you.

I guess it's Android 13 and there is the problem.The newest mobiles are giving disconnection problems, I think because of Bluetooth themes.

You have to wait for an update of the ABBott app that is supposed to be launched in the next few days.

At least that was what they told me a couple of weeks ago, that I had to call to replace me a couple of sensors that, precisely, gave me that mistake.

PS: I still don't understand how an app as important as this, with which many play health, do not have a consistent support.If you enter the Google Store and see users' opinions you want to cry.

A advice that I give you (it is what I am doing) is to pull some ancient mobile that you have around while fixing the happy problem.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/08/2023 8:27 a.m.

Thank you very much ... I am ... returning to the previous one

Javierladez
08/08/2023 9:28 a.m.

Test disconnecting the Bluetooth.This is what they recommended in Abbott and it has worked for me.I have an iPhone, 2020, not one like yours, but I think the alarms do not work if the mobile is connected to some other device through Bluetooth.I wish they solve it soon as they told Sandman

Leni's profile photo
Leni
08/13/2023 6:46 p.m.

It is by Android 13. I update from 12 to 13 and also update the free app 2 to version 2.8.4.9335 and everything was chaos.They stopped working alarms, constant signal losses (20-25 times a day) could not start any sensor with the app, it must do it first with the reader and then the app.Call Abbott and the only solution was to return to an older phone, a mobile that had less than a year that with Android 12 was going well in 5 minutes ceased to be compatible.The one I have now is Android 10 and is going wonderfully.This was for the month of December, I spent three months, I called Abbott several times and they always told me that they were solving him, but I see no, and they are not making updates of the app.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
08/15/2023 1:23 p.m.

Well ... thanks, I have already got something to work with and.13 ... I manage with Diabox that seems much better to me ...

Javierladez
08/15/2023 1:29 p.m.

However, I do not work for Diabox, it gives me the readings and at 5 minutes they appear looked on the mobile and in the app, it does not let me calibrate, I no longer know if it is on the mobile or that, and that I have tried withthe versions of December, February and June.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
08/15/2023 1:45 p.m.

I have achieved it with the latest version, and once installed restart the mobile ... and so far it works perfect

Javierladez
08/15/2023 2:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.