{'en': 'How often do you "sin" do you give you a tribute?', 'es': '¿Cada cuanto “pecáis” u os dais un homenaje?'} Image

How often do you "sin" do you give you a tribute?

Madrileña91's profile photo   11/18/2023 7:07 p.m.

What a song!I try to avoid temptation but in the end I always fall to her.But since I am aware of the disease (15 days ago) today it has been the first day in which I have eaten some ounces of chocolate and a curd with sweetener, I no longer endured more without sweet.

With the rest of the food I carry it more or less well although when I have an impulse to eat something else because for example in other circumstances I ate what I wanted, now if I cannot avoid it I make a roasted whole bread sandwich with a littleRestoled garlic and fill it with a denim denwhich (enemy, carrot, radish, tuna, mayonnaise, chia seeds, julienne lettuce). It is super rich and how it carries vegetables because I reassures my consciousness a bit.But I already tell you that I am a very careful owl.

Keep in mind that due to circumstances there have been times in which I have bore myself in plan to loot the ice cream freezer and things like that.Or start watching a movie and popcorn like a baptism ...

To me this issue is the one that leads me the most head, routine and balance with meals.Now I have a 1500 kcal diet that I am making regular but I will respect it to the fullest, I have no choice.Although passing ahead of a Burger King or the like (I know, I know ... it is garbage) it makes me hard.

I hit good walks (about two hours a day quietly and a thing about 8 kilometers) and I do strength exercises but as it is something that I have recovered relatively little because I still do not see reward for effort and for an impatient of ordago as I am is complicated.Sorry for the text brick:/

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/24/2023 5:42 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

When I was diagnosed, I started like you and in 3 months I congratulate myself to the doctor because I had values ​​of 10

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/25/2023 10:56 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Fantastic then no @nila?And are you still with the values ​​of 10?

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/25/2023 11:34 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

My endocrine told me that, for my work, I am a bricklayer, I began without weighing the food, that what I had to do was put the adequate insulin to the HC rations.On Mondays and Tuesday I have a tendency to Hiper, but from Wednesday to hypos, it must be accumulated fatigue, I don't know if this happens to someone else.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
11/26/2023 11:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Miguellyc I just contrary ... I need more insulin the weekend, because that is when I "relax" and move less ...
It is normal that according to the day and the activity you need a pattern or another ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/26/2023 2:53 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

As I always want, at home I have it super controlled but when I go out it is already different, it is difficult for me to find the right dose of insulin.I also carry it very well, so 🤗 to live that they are 2 days

Ursula's profile photo
Ursula
11/26/2023 3:09 p.m.

Hahaha, I read this and casually we have commissioned some pizzas, a rare thing because as a few hydrates normally, always something not to enter ketosis.My weakness black chocolate, which barely uploads glycemia.

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
11/26/2023 3:40 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

Miguelyc said:
My endocrine told me that, for my work, I am a bricklayer, I started without weighing the food, what I had to do was put the adequate insulin to the HC rations.Mondays and Tuesday I have a tendency to hyper, but from Wednesday to hypos, it must be the accumulated fatigue, I do not know if this happens to someone else.
@Miguellyc I also work in construction and I don't weight, as of everything and control it with insulin,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/26/2023 5:32 p.m.

silviagrz said:
@miguelyc just the opposite ... I need more insulin the weekend, because that is when I "relax" and move less ...
It is normal that according to the day and the activity you need a pattern or another ...

The same meant, I'm sorry I wouldn't have explained well, that on weekends and at first I need more insulin.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
11/26/2023 5:36 p.m.

Sandman said:
Normally once in a week we went out for something and I let go of my hair a bit: some food that does not start eating normally, some glass of wine and some cup of alcohol.Sweet or ice cream, because I have never been a lover of them.Not even before being diabetic.

If I am at home and my glucose below 80s, I take advantage and take a beer to overcome.;)

I similar, I have never liked sweets in general, at most for breakfast some boll of the town's wood oven or some fruit.My "sins" are rather wine and bread, if there is no bread or wine, even if it is only a little, I prefer not to eat.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
11/26/2023 7:30 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

crash said:
fantastic then no @nila?And you continue with the values ​​of 10?

I have done it very well, sometimes I got tired and the glycosilada climbed a little, the highest 6.7.With the search for pregnancy I started with slow insulin and once pregnant more strict and with glyc of 4.9-5 all the pregnancy.They thought I would be fast and in the end I did not have to put on.Now I have it fatal but I gave birth in August and between fatigue, lack of desire to cook and I am very capricious with chocolate, bread, hydrates ... I am trying to focus again with the diet and see when I feel preparedTo exercise that now I can't because of how I stay

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/29/2023 3:16 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Take it easy, being a mother is a great responsibility and full -time work.The first thing is first.Much encouragement and congratulations @nila!

I take you as an example, to see if in three months the doctor also congratulates me: blush:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/29/2023 4:08 p.m.

You are doing very well !!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/30/2023 10:10 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.