I don't clarify with this ... 🤨

juanen_'s profile photo   11/26/2023 11:46 a.m.

Good morning.
I have been diabetic for 8 months for a total pancreatomy.
The assimilation of food is driving me crazy.
Thanks to my wife who is overturned in my diet and me, controlling what and the H.C.
In these 8 months everything has happened to me, but the most pressing is weight loss and the disruption of sugar levels.
I get the basal, and I get up like the ass ... I punctu... all this controlling what like ..
I have a visit with the endocrine on December 19, they do not know what ratio put on me and he is certainly overcoming me, I see my wife who can no longer, who does not know what to do ....
Well I hope everything will improve ... 🙄

juanen_'s profile photo
juanen_
11/26/2023 11:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@juanen, it's a matter of patience and learning what foods feel better.But not in this.There is perfect control, peaks and descents are almost inevitable, although the sensor helps a lot.
You will have to look at the fast dose you need when you are high, to correct, and the hydrates that come good when you are low.
You can't be perfect, but get enough control to be calm.
Surely you will get a good glycosylated, even if you find many times out of rank.
Little by little you will get to know.
Greetings!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2023 2:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome! I have been on April of this year. I have kept me slowLearning from what feels good, bad, dodging hypoglycemia ... It's a whole world. Since I carry sensor everything is easier and this forum has helped me a lot !! little by little ... I have not yet received training in social security diabetes(tremendous). But there are many resources on the Internet (care with the sources!).

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
11/26/2023 3:08 p.m.

I have also been diagnosed with Lada a couple of years ago, after more than 7 years of being treated as DM2.When they started giving me the fast insulin I started with 6 units at the meals at noon and until I did not get at 14 un stabilized, to call something, plus 6 units at breakfast and 10 units at dinner, plus 20 the 20You are slow daily.

Each diabetic needs a different amount of insulin in each meal and every day changes, depending on what you eat, the exercise you do and how it gives it to the body to react at all times.Those amounts that I comment are the average that I have calculated, but what I usually do is prick 3 or 4 less and then correct.

With the sensor it is easier to corrected, when you see that it does not fall because you click a little more or exercise, and when you see that it goes too much because you take some fast hydrate if the descent is very strong or a slower hydrate if the slopeIt is less.It is a can and can cause enough stress, but it is what there is, only one can try to know your body and admit that uncertainty is part of our life.

A advice in this regard: if you exercise prolonged in the outdoor time always carries sugar, fruit or what you like most in case it gives you hypoglycemia, but also the rapid insulin, because although it is rare it is also possible to have hyperglycemioas induced byExercise, even having just eaten, and in that case there is a certain risk of ketoacidosis.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
11/26/2023 8:09 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

Much encouragement, without pancreas it is more complicated to control insulin because your food absorption is different from a person with pancreas but without insulin.
You will have to always try to eat the same at the beginning to know how the food versus insulin works.
It is a long desire, but it is achieved.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2023 8:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you.

juanen_'s profile photo
juanen_
11/27/2023 8:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.