Financed sensor

mkthyl's profile photo   12/04/2023 6:27 p.m.

Good afternoon chic@s, to see if you can give me a hand either because it has happened to you or because you can think of something that does not.

Next Tuesday I have an appointment with the endocrine and I want to request for the third time that I include me as a beneficiary of the sensor to have my measurements a little more controlled.

In the previous two he denied it to me, in the first because it was type 2 and in the second, after informing me and telling him that in my community if it was financed for type 2 insulin -dependent, because I had to prick insulin at least three or four times to theday.

I actually see the two negatives as an excuse and as a way to take away from the medium and after I argued that it is difficult for me to avoid the hypos, that I am measuring myself two or three times a day and that when I notice any low I have to carry on topThe glucometer and the strips, which is quite uncomfortable and inoperative, I can not even argue or how to make him see that I really have the right to it.

Nor do I find that in the Official Gazette of my community or anywhere comes any document in which the conditions that must be met to be a beneficiary are detailed or not for what I find a little at the expense of a guy who does the onlyevery six months that is to tell me how much glycosilada I have and that I leave home

So if any something came up or have occurred to the same at your health center, I would appreciate it

Thank you very much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
12/04/2023 6:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I don't know if this helps.I believe that the sensors are included in the common portfolio, so the CCAA would have to finance it if or yes.But there is any detail that escapes me.
Link

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
12/04/2023 8:36 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

mkthyl said:
good afternoon chic@s, to see if you can give me a hand either because it has already happened to you or because something that does not happen to you.

Next Tuesday I have an appointment with the endocrine and I want to request for the third time that I include me as a beneficiary of the sensor to have my measurements a little more controlled.

In the previous two he denied it to me, in the first because it was type 2 and in the second, after informing me and telling him that in my community if it was financed for type 2 insulin -dependent, because I had to prick insulin at least three or four times to theday.

I actually see the two negatives as an excuse and as a way to take away from the medium and after I argued that it is difficult for me to avoid the hypos, that I am measuring myself two or three times a day and that when I notice any low I have to carry on topThe glucometer and the strips, which is quite uncomfortable and inoperative, I can not even argue or how to make him see that I really have the right to it.

Nor do I find that in the Official Gazette of my community or anywhere comes any document in which the conditions that must be met to be a beneficiary are detailed or not for what I find a little at the expense of a guy who does the onlyevery six months that is to tell me how much glycosilada I have and that I leave home

So if any something came up or have occurred to the same at your health center, I would appreciate it

Thank you very much to all

What ccaa?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/04/2023 10:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Madredmt1 said:
Hello, I don't know if this helps.I believe that the sensors are included in the common portfolio, so the CCAA would have to finance it if or yes.But there is any detail that escapes me.
Link

The information is for DT1 but thank you

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
12/06/2023 3:43 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
mkthyl said:
good afternoon chic@s, to see if you can give me a hand either because it has already happened to you or whysomething that does not happen to me.

What CCAA?

Murcia

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
12/06/2023 3:43 p.m.

mkthyl said:
Isabelbota said:
mkthyl said:
mkthyl said:
good afternoon afternoon, to see if you canPack a hand either because it has happened to you or because something that does not happen to me.

What CCAA?

Murcia

Ok, no idea.It was in case you were from Andalusia because it is where I am and where I know how it is going.I am not being able to help you.

isabelbota
12/06/2023 4:51 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
mkthyl said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Good afternoon chic@s, to see if you can give me a hand either because it has happened to you or because you can think of something that does not.

What CCAA?

Murcia

Ok, no idea.It was in case you were from Andalusia because it is where I am and where I know how it is going.I feel not being able to help you.

And how is it going there?Thanks anyway

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
12/06/2023 5:11 p.m.

Here they gave it to me in March for having fast and slow although I am type 2.
According to Meginer who is a doctor, he says that only with slowly they are financed in Andalusia.

isabelbota
12/06/2023 5:18 p.m.

Link
If you have to click several times a day they should give it to you.He insists the endo and if he does not put a complaint in patient care.

isabelbota
12/06/2023 5:22 p.m.

In health, there are no unlimited resources.They are given to types I, because control is more difficult.But according to the old standards you would be type I when putting insulin.
If they tell you no, that it is most likely, the only way to give it to you is to claim in writing.Claims sheet in your hospital or specialty center.
If there is a defender of the patient or defender of the people in your community, you make another brief.
We continue with more claims ears in the health district (it is a group of health centers, if you live in a city, you will have one right there).
Claiming in writing is very important and if it is.
I have worked on this and have warned us, when the patient was one of those who put claims, to avoid problems.
Luck.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
12/06/2023 6:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.