{'en': 'Erroneous sensors (more than usual?)', 'es': 'Sensores erróneos (¿más de lo habitual?)'} Image

Erroneous sensors (more than usual?)

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   09/15/2023 9:49 a.m.

In the end, the issue is that if Abbot sends them to you, they are claimed to Abbot, if they give them to you in the health center, they claim the center.
This goes by CCAAS so according to where each one lives, it will have one form or another.In Andalusia it is all with Abbot, they do not go through the health center.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/16/2023 8:05 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello ... I've been using the freestyle2 sensors for more than two years that the SS provides them ... On one occasion, just put it on and activate error try in 10 min.And so twice until I fail definitely ... and a few days ago I gave me readings well below what I really had ... what I do is to claim it to Abbott (I have already done it twice) to change it to me, althoughThe truth is that I have no problems in the health center to give me what I need, if it seems to me that I must claim it since it is not free and we all pay this….

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
10/18/2023 11:26 p.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

Juanp said:
Thank you very much for your answers!And very fast, by the way!This is nice!

I continue with the sensor on despite giving quite diverted measures, and I take it into account by doing some capillary blood glucose, but I don't take them off, and when I go to the nurse for material, it notes it, but it continues to give me the sensors that correspond to me, as if they had lasted 14 days.What I am going to have to do is remove them when they give very deviant measures.In addition, I only give me a box of strips for two months, and on the last visit I did not want to give me strips, I told me that what I loved for them, that I already had the sensor!

Again, I reiterate my thanks.I will make another query on the Diabox, but in the thread where it corresponds.All the best,

Juanp

It seems incredible that they do not give you the strips you need but well ... If any sensor gets out you can claim it yourself, I have done it twice and they have reached the domicile without any expense.All the best.

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
10/18/2023 11:42 p.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

I give me the sensors of the health center in Galicia, but if I fail to claim them to Abbot

josegonzalez's profile photo
josegonzalez
10/24/2023 10:44 p.m.

Toujeo 18
Novorapid
FreeStyle Libre 2

I do not know if it is for the update, or that I have very bad luck ... but oooooot sensor to return.I put it on, I wait for the time of rigor and: "Glucose not available ... BLABLABLA" ... so until it has tired and told me to withdraw it because it does not work ...
I am desperate.Then the counted sensors give you in the ambulatory, what if you fail?Because what do I have defective give them to account drops ...
I want to cry!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/27/2023 1:54 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

3:18 am ... second sensor with the same error ... and entering hysteria mode ... 😢

SilviaGRZ
10/27/2023 3:20 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Obviously you have left a defective game, they have to replace them yes or yes.If you put on the outpatient, you can't claim Abbot directly?With that error through its form it is very fast and they send you another quick ...

isabelbota
10/27/2023 7:56 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota What cross ... nobody knows the anxiety that I had last night ... I put on the 3rd and praying every minute of "the countdown".And it worked ...
I have called Abbott, but nothing, although they know it is a bad game, in Madrid you have to manage it for the SS ... I have gone ... and well, that I go on Monday.
Let's see what I solve ...
But I already tremble that I stop working ... to put me that I have left and that it does not work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am a bad ...

Incredible the dependence I have to the sensor ... I grew up a lifetime without them ... and now it is indispensable in my life!They are "my hands and my feet" to make decisions and at night I am insecure without them ...

SilviaGRZ
10/27/2023 12:03 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz in the health center give you more.I went in September to ask for more because the 4 who had palmaron, did not restart, and as there are always people who do not take them, they gave me a lot of 6.
Take the applicator's covers with the serial numbers and they make the claim.
Last year 5 in a row, I stayed with one and the next day again to the health center.

This summer, I already told that I finished with strips, I took the one that I had to change and 2 more than in themselves, from themselves, and the
3 out.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2023 6:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Silviagrz, my daughter started with them last year and sometimes makes you want to return to the strips, whether they fail or do not measure well ..
I thought they were going to measure better with this new update, but they are disconnected every little.
Anyway, having lived with strips so many years has to give us peace of mind if the sensor fails.
These sensors have to improve .. to see the 3.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2023 1:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina I know that they fail a lot ... and sometimes it despairs, but with me they have achieved a faithful follower.I don't know what to do if they.It is a shame.I am a "Yonki" of them.In fact I started buying them as they left because I had the fingers riddled with so many hair glycems that I had to make me and sometimes not to prick once more, I made decisions without information ...

I feel "unprotected."I don't know what I have at every moment, I can't correct the glying so much, I am afraid now sleeping without him ... and above all the arrow of the trend.It is not the same to go to bed or start doing sports with 80 going down, or 80 up ...

I'm very sad to depend so much on them ... 🤣

SilviaGRZ
10/28/2023 3:10 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, of course they are very helpful and have to improve ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2023 3:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, is there any way to know if the sensor bluetooth works correctly?I have released a sensor and has not connected to Bluetooth at any time.I have activated it with LibreLink 2.10.
I have restarted the Bluetooth, the mobile, I have tried with XDrip, with Diabox ... I am about to tear my sensor and throw it in the trash.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
10/29/2023 3:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Maromaco But if you escape you read you?

SilviaGRZ
10/29/2023 3:20 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz Yes, the NFC works correctly.And the mobile connects with other devices.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
10/29/2023 3:22 p.m.

To me with the new version in iOS I lose the signal often if I get a couple of meters of the mobile ...
As soon as you escape, recover ...
I guess it will be something that will have to improve ...

SilviaGRZ
10/29/2023 3:38 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
@silviagrz in the health center give you more.I went in September to ask for more because the 4 who had palmaron, did not restart, and as there are always people who do not take them, they gave me a lot of 6.
Take the applicator's covers with the serial numbers and they make the claim.
Last year 5 in a row, I stayed with one and the next day again to the health center.

This summer, I already told that I finished with strips, I took the one that I had to change and 2 more than in themselves, from themselves, and the
3 out.

Today I have gone to the ambulatory to see if I fixed the theme that I already told you.
First he told me "how strange" (how they not use them) and then he told me that he gave me 2, because mine had not arrived ... that he had patients who did not go for them ...
I have told him that if I was hit ... and be careful, the first time they have told me that it is a boat for every three months.Because it is assumed that when wearing a sensor, I do not use them.
I understand that they have to have a control ... (we have already seen in another thread that there is a black market), but I have had to give hairs and signs of why I wanted strips ...
In the end it seems that you are "lying" or that you do not know how to use the material correctly ...

SilviaGRZ
10/30/2023 12:30 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz That is why just, in my health center they have returned to the titular nurse of the sensors.Before the auxiliaries gave me.Now it is more roll because you have to ask for the appointment on duty.

As I am distributed by the FJD, more than once the endocrine has told me that if I have problems I call the FJD and put the complaint.Until now it has not been necessary, but I opened a complaint in their day because they did not include me in the diabetic group for sensors;At 10 days they summoned me and gave them to me, and when he told me that I had to go through a course, I told them that I had bought them for 4 years and that the manufacturer sells them without courses or nonsense;that I gave the course to them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/03/2023 4:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, good morning, it also happens to me and lately every two for three starts without problems but they give me values ​​well above what touches eg sometimes with a sensor I marked postpandial hyperglycemia of 350 and I corrected myself but did not go downA lot and I looked at it in capillary and gave me 160 pp and sometimes it marks you 100 and you have 40 I notice the hypos but honestly this is a risk for those who do not find out about their hypos because one day we can end up unconscious, in the ICUOr something worse.They have always restored me without problems

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/05/2023 1:36 p.m.

The issue of wrong values ​​passes me the first day, then they usually go quite well.
The thing is that Abbot's same tell you that before "acting" (insulin or food) you make hair and I usually do it because I do not trust.The problem is that doctors do not understand it and take away your strips when you have a sensor, but they are necessary.

isabelbota
11/05/2023 5:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.