Freestyle 2 iPhone 15 pro max

wildv's profile photo   01/25/2024 9:57 p.m.

Hello good.

Since last Friday I am Diabetic Type 1. On Tuesday they put the Freestyle 2 sensor, and since then the sensor does not stop failing.False hypoglycemia, values ​​with a lot of difference vs the capillary.

The latter two nights have notified me about 3/4 times at dawn (1 am, 1:30 am, 4:30 am ... but only one of them was really hypoglycemia.As is obvious, I always check with a finger test.

I called the company on Wednesday morning, and after giving my comparisons they told me that it seemed defective.

I changed the sensor, I changed it by arm but still giving me problems.During the day it is normally very precise, but in the afternoon-night I still give me false positives and I no longer know what to do.I am a bit desperate.

There are differences of 76 sensor vs 127 capillary, for example.At this moment the sensor tells me 63 but I really have 96 (but throughout the day it has been quite precise).

What can I do?

The sensors are covered by the SS.

My version of iOS 17.11

wildv's profile photo
wildv
01/25/2024 9:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At night it gives false hiccups by crushing.As soon as you get up or change position.
And the other, lately, they have also come out that they measure.They are not very exact, you have to get used to understanding them.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/25/2024 10:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

So what night I am going to sleep without false positives?😅

wildv's profile photo
wildv
01/25/2024 10:36 p.m.

The first days give more mistakes.Then they go better.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/25/2024 11:08 p.m.

Look for an area that does not keep crushed at night and put the next sensor there.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/25/2024 11:13 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

wildv said:
So what night I am going to sleep without false positives?😅

When you don't crush it ...
You have to sleep on the other side ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/25/2024 11:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
wildv said:
So what night I am going to sleep from the pull without false positives?😅

When you don't crush it ...
You have to sleep on the other side ...

I do not crush it.I have it on the left arm and sleep on the right side

wildv's profile photo
wildv
01/26/2024 6:32 a.m.

In fact tonight has given me another false positive.According to the sensor I had 68 and really had 100.

The problem is that as for the sensor I already had low sugar, when it has really lowered me it has not notified me again.For example I woke up only at 6:30 am and when I did the test I was in 58, and according to the sensor to 53.

wildv's profile photo
wildv
01/26/2024 8:37 a.m.

At first the first hours has to be calibrated, then it is quite precise, and it also goes with about 20 MINS delayed being a sensor that measures glucose through the interstitial fluid under the skin, the ideal would be that it would be in contact withBlood but it is impossible since we corrected the danger of contracting infection, but well they will be more accurate and precise

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/26/2024 9:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.