{'en': 'Experience with laser hair removal and diabetes', 'es': 'Experiencia con la depilación laser y las diabetes'} Image

Experience with laser hair removal and diabetes

nestradap's profile photo   09/21/2023 4:43 p.m.

Hello!

I am Natalia and I am new here.

I would like to know your opinion about laser hair removal and diabetes.

I am doing the laser in a specialized center but it is not doing a lot of effect.

They tell me that it is because it is diabetic but I have read that it has nothing to do.

In my opinion, what happens is that I need more sessions than they want to give me (buy a bonus that until I will run out of hair were still giving me a free laser).

I would like to know if you have done laser hair removal or know someone who has already finished and who has given it results and currently does not have hair in that area.

Thank you so much!

nestradap's profile photo
nestradap
09/21/2023 4:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabetes does not affect, they grab everything so as not to do it.
I did it before being diabetic and I have no hair.

I don't know if your endocrine can make you a report saying that diabetes does not affect the strength of body hair.With this you would settle the subject and have to continue giving you the free sessions.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/21/2023 6:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have the laser made and the first clinic I went, I made a couple of sessions and it didn't work for me (they didn't put any diabetes excuse), I changed to another clinic with another laser (Alexandrite) and super good.

Sofia00's profile photo
Sofia00
09/22/2023 8:58 a.m.

Hello!!There is a thread with a similar theme, in case you want to take a view of.
I @Nestradap did it and already diabetic and phenomenal.They neither put me, nor anything ... nor burned me for being diabetic, nor affected me anything ...
I think that laser is not very effective for your hair type (that you have to take into account), or want to get money ...
I am delighted, I did it at the beginning and I spent a grassland ... but I don't change it for anything !!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/22/2023 10:55 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thank you very much girls!If they tell me something blaming the diabetes I can answer him since I know that there are girls that if it has worked for them as diabetics.

nestradap's profile photo
nestradap
09/26/2023 3:56 p.m.

nestradap said:
thank you very much girls!If they tell me something blaming the diabetes I can answer him since I know that there are girls that if it has worked for them as diabetics.

I also made it diabetic and it worked very well.Do not allow them to grab diabetes, which has nothing to do.Put claims sheet if necessary.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/26/2023 4:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@nestradap, has nothing to see diabetes to shave laser, my daughter did it in a few sessions.It matters more than the hair is blond, for example.
You didn't have to have said about diabetes .., then they put it apology ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/27/2023 3:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I did it years ago and I had to prompt in several centers because in the first one they teased me.I would not have told them that you are a diabetic because surely they are not putting the power that touches and if they do not raise your hair it does not go.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/01/2023 6:44 p.m.

I made the Alexandrite laser a few years ago (I had already been diabetes for about 10 years) and without problem.

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
10/01/2023 10:33 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

nestradap said:
hello!

I am Natalia and I am new here.

I would like to know your opinion about laser hair removal and diabetes.

I am doing the laser in a specialized center but it is not doing a lot of effect.

They tell me that it is because it is diabetic but I have read that it has nothing to do.

In my opinion, what happens is that I need more sessions than they want to give me (buy a bonus that until I will run out of hair were still giving me a free laser).

I would like to know if you have done laser hair removal or know someone who has already finished and who has given it results and currently does not have hair in that area.

Thank you so much!

I have definitive hair removal, diabetes if nothing has to do, it is the place where you are going.I went to two clinics, the first continued to grow a lot of hair, then I changed to Dequilife (well -known here in Argentina) and it was wonderful.

caromorella's profile photo
caromorella
10/10/2023 8:32 p.m.

Hi friend.I am type 2 diabetics and I make the laser.I carry several parts of the body already finished and in my experience, it worked very well.At first (2 sessions, so I told them to be given more cane to the power.For the laser when hard and black much better hair falls faster.It has nothing to do with diabetes although hair goes with the hormonal theme.All the best

patydaf's profile photo
patydaf
02/17/2024 12:07 p.m.

Without problem the laser.But looking for a place where they do it well

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2024 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.