Free 2 - Diabox - Android 14 and Garmin

Arse's profile photo   12/05/2023 8:41 p.m.

Well, that after 3 years of enjoying the readings in my 2 Garmin, Fenix ​​6x Pro and Edge 530, with the sensor change it is impossible to get out of the figure with the 2 horizontal stripes and unreasonable values.

I have done everything ... like many other times every time I change the sensor.It doesn't occur to me to do more.

The question is: I have the latest Diabox version of 05.06.2023, Samsung A52 with Android 14. Everything works among all devices, except the gluco value does not transmit it to the Garmin.

Do you have something similar and it works?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/05/2023 8:41 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
well that, after 3 years of enjoyFigure with the 2 horizontal stripes and unreasonable values.

I have done everything ... like many other times every time I change the sensor.It doesn't occur to me to do more.

The question is: I have the latest Diabox version of 05.06.2023, Samsung A52 with Android 13. Everything works among all devices, except the gluco value.

Do you have something similar and it works?

I have the latest Diabox version with a Samsung S23 Ultra with Android 14 and I am doing very well.

What happens is that I don't use any Garmin, so I can't tell you if it would work or not.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/05/2023 11:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just updated to Android 14. All good except that the ĝArmin still does not update the gluco

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/05/2023 11:43 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

And this is constantly notifying me, although I have removed the pwrmiso at devices close to LibreLink. This is new, so far with previous versions did not come out and passed data to Garmin constantly ...... Link "Style =" max-width: 300px;

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 8:18 a.m.

And in the adjustments, integration, in diabox everything is as usual ... Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 8:24 a.m.

@Sars

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/06/2023 1:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I already did ... It was to see if someone, here, works with Garmin.Today nothing, the 100km without data at the Garmin.And of course, after so long accustomed to it, because you are mosquty the entire route.
Anyway, diabetic technology ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 1:35 p.m.

This answers me on Telegram:

The notification of the left allows you to deny permission to "bubble" notifications in the Android configuration.

The clock is a known problem: the web server does not work in the beta version of June.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 4:20 p.m.

Android 14 only admits the last 2 Diabox versions: December 2022 that does not show the blue symbol of the Bluethouse, so it does not connect with the sensor and it is not worth it for anything either on the phone or in the Garmin, and theJune 2023 ultimate version that if it detects the Bluethouse but that does not transmit the data to the clock.Now a new phrase comes out that did not do it before: · setup required .Before, it was solved by entering Diabox, integration and marking "Share Data With Smartwatches" where among others was the name of Garmin.Not now.

So now we can no longer see the glucose data that gave us ðiabox in our expensive Garmin.What a shame :(

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 4:40 p.m.

"Yes, similarly, American sensors are currently not operating, but it is expected that the solution will be near."

This is the answer to a user of the Telegram group in the USA

Well, at least I no longer go crazy looking for answers to the non -operation.What surprises me is that no one else has happened here in Spain, where there are enough diabetic and athlete people that Garmin uses intensively and of which many will already be updated to Android 14.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 4:43 p.m.

We remain the same.Anyone who uses Garmin is working for the gluco data facilitated by Diabox?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/11/2023 9:24 a.m.

wave said:
We remain the same.Anyone who uses Garmin is working for the gluco data facilitated by Diabox?

After reading everything you have exposed, I don't know if the data that sends to my computer cycle on the bike, sends them from free2, or diabox.
The fact is that until today they received them in the Garmin of the bike (well now 15 days ago I do not go out for the mouths of Lleida) we will see the next days, I hope it will continue to work.hahaha
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/09/2024 12:13 a.m.

It worked for me until the phone was updated to Android 14

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/09/2024 12:28 a.m.

Hello, someone reads the Garmin already?
🥹🤞🏻

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
02/20/2024 4:17 p.m.

No.To read again, it will be if they get new Diabox version.Meanwhile to follow our glycemia in the Garmin .... without being able to calibrate, with the freeLink data

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/20/2024 4:34 p.m.

wave said:
to me no.To read again, it will be if they get new Diabox version.Meanwhile to follow our glycemia in the Garmin .... without being able to calibrate, with the data of LibreLink

Hello, this, this if it is the thread, hehehe, I followed all the steps you wrote, and all good until the end, that I do not get the glucose, not in the clock or in the GPS, and as you put what did notDid you had Diabox, my question is, what did you do, did you desist Diabox, did you paus?It makes me "blocked credentials" and I don't know why, I already look for everything, but I didn't do diabox, I didn't,
I read it somewhere, but I did not find how, how did you do, greetings and forgive for the parrafada

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/04/2024 4:46 p.m.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/04/2024 4:47 p.m.

By the photo, he looks like you need to accept or identify you correctly in LibreLink Up ... to become a follower of yourself.
First you have to go out correctly on the smartphone.Because from there it is where it is transmitted to the Garmin.Scan the sensor with NFC and look to see if you get the notice in LibreLink up.As long as that you will have to continue fret

Tasque for Diabox, uninstall it and thus avoid conflicts.In the future, if in any new version they fix it, then we will install it again

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/04/2024 5:07 p.m.

wave said:
to me no.To read again, it will be if they get new Diabox version.Meanwhile to follow our glycemia in the Garmin .... without being able to calibrate, with the data of LibreLink

Hello, this, this if it is the thread, hehehe, I followed all the steps you wrote, and all good until the end, that I do not get the glucose, not in the clock or in the GPS, and as you put what did notDid you had Diabox, my question is, what did you do, did you desist Diabox, did you pass it?
I read it somewhere, but I did not find how,

you said:
by the photo, it looks like you need to accept or identify you correctly in freeLink up ... to make you follower ofthyself.
First you have to go out correctly on the smartphone.Because from there it is where it is transmitted to the Garmin.Scan the sensor with NFC and look to see if you get the notice in LibreLink up.As long as that you will have to continue fret

Tasque for Diabox, uninstall it and thus avoid conflicts.In the future, if in any new version they fix it, then we will install it

I will try to uninstall Diabox, why in LibreLink it is fine, when the sensor passed I get a notice with my full name and my glucose, thank you

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/04/2024 5:40 p.m.

Well, if you get to the phone you have to check the Bluethouse to pass it to you to Garmin .... It is to get a little.Check if you have it activated in Garmin.
Check out if you have activated the connection to CERXANOS WN LibreLink devices

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/04/2024 6:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.