{'en': 'Hospitals in the southern part of Madrid', 'es': 'Hospitales de la zona sur de Madrid'} Image

Hospitals in the southern part of Madrid

Seleneskar's profile photo   09/30/2023 9:42 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon.

I am new here but I've been looking at this forum for a long time.

I am 32 years old and have been with type 1 diabetes 29 years.

Could anyone recommend any hospital in the southern part of Madrid?

For endocrine, of course.

I am in the Getafe hospital and the truth is that the experience with the endocrine that they have assigned me is being horrible (which is responsible for the Endocrinology Unit of the Getafe Hospital).

I know that the best hospitals are La Paz, Gregorio Marañón, October 12 and others ...

But I wanted to know if someone has experience in Hospitals in Leganés, Alcorcón, Fuenlabrada, Móstoles and that area to see if I can change.

Thank you!

Seleneskar's profile photo
Seleneskar
09/30/2023 9:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I cannot recommend you from the southern zone but if you don't care, the Jiménez Díaz Foundation is going well.I had endocrine there and it is not necessary for you to go to all the quotes face -to -face if you do not want, we speak telephone appointments as well.The super recommended diabetes nurse (I do not remember the name) also gave me a contact through the APP of the Foundation for doubts etc.

Sofia00's profile photo
Sofia00
10/01/2023 6:29 p.m.

sofia00 said:
I from the southern zone I cannot recommend but if you don't need to move, the Jiménez Díaz Foundation is going well.I had endocrine there and it is not necessary for you to go to all the quotes face -to -face if you do not want, we speak telephone appointments as well.The super recommended diabetes nurse (I do not remember the name) also gave me a contact through the APP of the Foundation for Doubts etc

Thanks for your answer!The truth is that moving would be a bit difficult now, so I would like to know more about nearby hospitals, but still for the future, thank you very much for your answer.
Already out of curiosity, do you know what the hospital change request is?
Send an email at the patient's service and have gone from answering.

Seleneskar's profile photo
Seleneskar
10/02/2023 4:32 p.m.

@Seleneskar for the emergency room you can go to any hospital in the Community of Madrid, for specialties you must call you and choose the hospital you want.They usually assign you the one that is closer to your home, but for example if you want a quick appointment and that of San Sebastian de los Reyes is free, you can ask for it.

An known mine lives in Perales del Río (Getafe) and has changed to Legazpi.He simply came to the health center and gave him the change, because he wanted the Jiménez Díaz Foundation.I don't know what they asked, when I came to Madrid I had to present the municipal register to show that I had this neighborhood;But I think it is no longer necessary to be everything within the same community.Ask!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/02/2023 4:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Now there is free choice and you can go to you want.
@Seleneskar I can tell you about Gómez Ulla (Carabanchel) and October twelve.
But from Getafe, Leganés, Parla, Fuenlabrada, which is what I think you catch you closer at all ...
Think about it ... I don't know how much you have to go and your mobility problem at the time of transport and such, but on October twelve it has modernized a lot, they have several units within the scope of this disease and the truth that phenomenal.
I have always made the changes through AP (header).They make you a first consultation flyer and call you from the community.They will indicate the reference, but you are when you must choose the one that interests you.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/03/2023 4:36 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.