Presentation

samuel's profile photo   10/12/2023 3:11 a.m.

Good night to all, my name is Samuelly we are from Santa Coloma de Queralt (Tarragona), I have a two -year -He made me uphill the first months, and little by little we are copening, I read and learn many things from what you tell, my daughter has the Guardian 4 and it is a great help.
Thank you very much to all

samuel's profile photo
samuel
10/12/2023 3:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Samuel.Now there are much better treatments than when my daughter started 30 years ago.And the investigation is faster and faster.Much encouragement!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2023 3:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the forum.The beginnings with this disease, and especially with such a small girl, are always hard.But you will see how with time everything is improving and your girl will manage to control the disease without problem.I wish new insulins and improvements that make us all the easy NAF life.Go for it!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/12/2023 10:11 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Welcome.I understand that it is very hard for you but, as Regina says, now there are many means of help and also your daughter will grow accustomed to the subject and take it well.Much encouragement and here we are for what you need.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/12/2023 4:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ay @samuel what I understand you, and surely all the people who read you in this forum ...
Little by little ... you'll see how little by little, although there are hard things, you do.
It is incredible children how well they adapt and understand.It is very important to see normality and tranquility at home.It is one of the things that when I debuted with 4 years old helped me a lot ... Children need the safety of their parents "nothing happens."
The truth is that it is a pleasure that we now have sensors ... especially for children like yours.I thought about it and uff ... I was "conscious" with 4 years and noticed the "hypos" and the "hyper", but babies ... uff ... really what a great help as you say!
She will be a happy, "normal" girl with her things and above all, she is with you, you will enjoy it every day ...

What we can help you, here we are!Much encouragement ... everything will be fine.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/14/2023 4:31 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.