ABBOTT website for sensor replacement does not work

JuanjoDF's profile photo   10/19/2023 11:39 a.m.

I have been trying to request the replacement of a free freestyle sensor 2 for several days, through the web form, fill all the data and when in the end I give the blue button to send, give error and so for several days.
They have also been maintenance for months due to which they do not send you confirmation mail of the replacement application.

I have called you to process it by telephone and they have informed me that since my Android phone is not in the list of phones that guarantee the proper functioning of the sensor-milvestee system, they proceed to the "exceptional" replacement of the sensor and that if it fails againThey do not replace it.

They have reminded me that you have to have the app updated to the latest version (2.10) and that I do not have it to that version.
At all times they have treated me cordially, but it gave me the feeling of an attempt to transfer the responsibility for the failures to the user.

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/19/2023 11:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanjodf said:
I've been trying for several days tryingAnd so for several days.
They have also been maintenance for months due to which they do not send you confirmation mail of the replacement application.

I have called you to process it by telephone and they have informed me that since my Android phone is not in the list of phones that guarantee the proper functioning of the sensor-milvestee system, they proceed to the "exceptional" replacement of the sensor and that if it fails againThey do not replace it.

They have reminded me that you have to have the app updated to the latest version (2.10) and that I do not have it to that version.
At all times they have treated me cordially, but it gave me the feeling of an attempt to transfer the responsibility of the failures to the user.

I hope it is punctual because until now the customer service was magnificent.

I have to request the change of the last sensor, since I was giving me problems for a couple of days.

On Saturday I will try to request change by the web or by phone.

I will tell you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/19/2023 12:35 p.m.

My daughter has failed the last two sensors, she has called by phone and the attention has been so bad that she has ended up hanging.He has claimed them for the web.
It was the first time he called and was attended by a very unfriendly girl.With the web it was very simple

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2023 12:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Forgive,
What is the link?
thank you

ube's profile photo
ube
10/21/2023 11:11 a.m.

Link

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/21/2023 4:04 p.m.

If the SS provides you, tell them that the attention is very bad and ask if they can replace you.
In Madrid we treat it with the SS, it is not the best option for the issue of making an appointment and others, but they tell you that there are more users complaining and they make more strength when they return hundreds at once.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/22/2023 12:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have failed 2 sensors in a row and the attention I have received from Abbott has been disastrous.I have directly blamed me for not having the app configured, or the well connected NFC, or that my mobile was not compatible.

Come on, from minute 1 you see that they don't want to change you.

The issue is that my nurse refers me to Abbott, which apparently has to claim them.Both the form and telephone care have been unsuccessful and quite unpleasant.

If someone can tell me how they manage it in Galicia, it would be for help.Thank you

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
11/10/2023 12:23 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

jriuris said:
hello, 2 followed sensors have failed and the attention I have received from Abbott has been disastrous.I have directly blamed me for not having the app configured, or the well connected NFC, or that my mobile was not compatible.

The issue is that my nurse refers me to Abbott, which apparently has to claim them.Both the form and telephone care have been unsuccessful and quite unpleasant.

If someone can tell me how they manage it in Galicia, it would be for help.Thank you

I feel that they have served you so badly.In my experience with them they have always behaved from ten.In the last year I have claimed no less than 6-7 sensors and I have never had the slightest problem.In fact they have replaced sensors that have fallen because of me (hooked ...)

In summary, in terms of quality, sensors are why customer service is decent.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/10/2023 1:33 p.m.

sandman said:
jriuris said:
hello, I have failed 2 sensors in a row and the attention I have received from Abbott has been disastrous.I have directly blamed me for not having the app configured, or the well connected NFC, or that my mobile was not compatible.

I feel that they have served you so badly.In my experience with them they have always behaved from ten.In the last year I have claimed no less than 6-7 sensors and I have never had the slightest problem.In fact they have replaced sensors that have fallen because of me (hooked ...)

In summary, in terms of quality, sensors are a crap but customer service is decent.

Already, I will have had bad luck with the teleoperator, I have touched the edge 😂

Mie Nfermers a long time ago the ABBOTT Commercial Telephone

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
11/10/2023 3:45 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

jriuris said:
sandman said:
jriuris said:
jriuris said:
hello, I have failed 2 sensors in a row and attentionI have received from Abbott has been disastrous.I have directly blamed me for not having the app configured, or the well connected NFC, or that my mobile was not compatible.

In summary, in terms of quality, sensors are a crap but customer service is decent.

Already, I will have had bad luck with the teleoperator, I have touched the edge 😂

Mie Nfermers a long time ago the ABBOTT Commercial Telephone, to see if I have more luck

Anyway what you can do on the web, which has 2 cases: fall of the sensor or error message when scanning do it out there that is more comfortable.
And yes, you have had bad luck, they are generally very friendly.If that happens to you, another person will take you again.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/10/2023 3:51 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.