If you start the freestyle 2 with another application, the official app no ​​longer uses the bluetooth?

Sherpa41's profile photo   12/20/2023 7:59 a.m.

I bought a freestyle 2 sensor and tasted a couple of applications.Juggluco that has worked fatally, has read 2 values ​​and has stopped reading anything else and Diabox that does not directly go on my mobile.

And now when I put Freestyle's LibreLink as it has started with another app, it no longer works with Bluetooth, just scanning manually.

Is there a solution to fix it and that the official application works, or shoot the € 65 in the trash?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/20/2023 7:59 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Always start the sensor with Abbott's app and then you go to the app that you want

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/20/2023 12:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Only if you start it with LibreLink you can use that app.Once you use Juggluco or Diabox there is no reversal, LibreLink will not work again, but you should not have jugglyco problems.Uninstall freeLink so that it does not interfere (the same if you use Diabox).

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
12/20/2023 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already uninstalled freelink, but Juggluco only got me to measure me a couple of times on the clock, at the mobile nothing.

And Diabox is an hour "starting the sensor" but then shows no value, it only puts "free Age 0.1 initializing."I have Android 14.

Edito after uninstalling freelink, and installing it now works, by Bluetooth and everything.Less bad.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/20/2023 6:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Although often sensor uselessness all day marking 40-50 and the glucometer at 100.

Freestyle 3 sensors tended to give 40-50 more than my glucometer and this freestyle 2 tends to give 40-50 less.

And much more is disconnected than the 3. I had never punctured my finger so much in my life.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/20/2023 10:35 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
although small sensor uselessness all day marking 40-50 and glucometer at 100.

Freestyle 3 sensors tended to give 40-50 more than my glucometer and this freestyle 2 tends to give 40-50 less.

And much more is disconnected than the 3. I had never punctured my finger in my life.

If it is the first day, it must be fine tomorrow.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/20/2023 11:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sherpa41 said:

And much more is disconnected than the 3. I had never punctured my finger in my life.

It did not give me correct values ​​regarding the glucometer or a single day, hence the sensor took me.As you say ... "Since 1930".

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/21/2023 4:30 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
sherpa41 said:

It did not give me correct values ​​regarding the glucometer or a single day, hence the sensor took me.As you say ... "Since 1930".

If you calibrate it with an app like Diabox after a couple of days it marks you practically just like the glucometer.

Even the freeLink app since the last update brand relatively well.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/21/2023 6:37 p.m.

sandman said:
crash said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
although small sensor uselessness all day marking 40-50 and the glucometer at 100.

If you calibrate it with an app like Diabox after a couple of days it marks you practically just like the glucometer.

I have tried the diabox with two mobiles and I can't show anything.

Although it is true that the sensor has been improving, but that whole day always marking me hypo, I destroy my nerves.I don't even know how to stop without taking it away.

And the Bluetooth seems that at 2-3 days it has ceased to have power, nor to cross a blanket or a coat.You have to always do manual scan.

In the Bluetooth theme it is infinitely better on 3.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/21/2023 8:21 p.m.

sandman said:
crash said:

I always mark the application of Abbot, in this between 25 and 40 more than the capillary, and it has cost me more to calibrate it ... the other two sensors since they updated the application went well but with this I have had problems, I had to install the latest version of Diabox and it is veryI have had to do it like this.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/21/2023 9:56 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

sherpa41 said:

Although it is true that the sensor has been improving, but that whole day always marking me hypo, I destroy my nerves.I don't even know how to stop without taking it away.

And the Bluetooth seems that at 2-3 days it has ceased to have power, nor to cross a blanket or a coat.You have to always do manual scan.

On the theme of Bluetooth it is infinitely better on 3.

The 3 works with Diabox?I am going to try one these days that I am more at home, but if you go with Diabox the same order I do only 3 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/21/2023 9:57 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
crash said:
crash said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
Although small sensor uselessness all day marking 40-50 and the glucometer to 100.

The truth is that the first day is usually desperate many times.It has ever happened to me that it only marks hypos and makes you be all day with strips.But in general on the second day I am doing well.
Bluetooth should depend on the mobile or something, I do not disconnect (except if I go to the shower or I moved away for a while ...).I already tell you, without problem.

isabelbota
12/21/2023 10:17 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
although small sensor uselessness all day marking 40-50 and the glucometer to 100.

The truth is that the first day is usually desperate many times.It has ever happened to me that it only marks hypos and makes you be all day with strips.But in general on the second day I am doing well.
Bluetooth should depend on the mobile or something, I do not disconnect (except if I go to the shower or I moved away for a while ...).I already tell you, without problem.

Well, less bad that you say it, because I bought this one to see if it was worth going to insurance to give me.And seeing the worst it was, I was already thinking of going and buying myself on 3.

The same is that mine is wrong or because I started it badly with an unofficial app, but it is rare because the Bluetooth a couple of days worked and the freeLink app tries to connect ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/21/2023 10:38 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
isabelbota said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
crash said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:

Well, less bad that you say it, because I bought this one to see if it was worth going to insurance to give me.And seeing the worst it was, I was already thinking of going and buying myself on 3.

The same is that mine is wrong or because I started it badly with an unofficial app, but it is rare because the Bluetooth a couple of days worked and the freeLink app tries to connect ...

It is worth it to give it to you, you are type 1 and it corresponds to you, since the strips scratch us unless they give you the sensor.When I bought them I bought a 3 to try it and I did not notice a difference in how it measured with respect to the 2. Yes it had a very cool size, but that's the least.
Sometimes what has been said, the first day usually measures badly but the next day it is fine and well, I don't think you have to spend money.And above all, to buy you on 3 you are always on time but give the 2 subsidized a chance ...
Ah, one thing that I do is that as Diabox gives you ten more hours when the sensor dies with LibreLink, I start the new with LibreLink and I have the old one with Diabox.Thus, those ten hours if the new one does not go well, I trust the old one.And if it is going well, sometimes it happens, great because seeing what the two of I get very happy ... 😊

isabelbota
12/21/2023 10:46 p.m.

sandman said:

I have been using the freeLink app from the beginning and has given me notable differences since day 1 with respect to glucometer, that's why I have removed it.I do not believe that a product like this has to depend on external applications such as Diabox without also allowing some compatibility such as what has happened to many forum participants.The FreeLink app is very mediocre and is a shame for a product as serious as this sensor.And for the moment to install Diabox (which is already a challenge), that the mobile is compatible with the app and the sensor, the issue that you start sensor with an app and then you cannot use the others until new sensor, whichThe day that the two values ​​coincide, some pray to the Virgin of Lourdes ... Anyway, I will try in 5 years to see if the technical quality of the product has improved something, more, surely there will be other sensors that can be tested.Without more, I get out of the debate.

Luck!

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/22/2023 12:06 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

@Crash there are other brands.
In my last consultation this month, the endocrine told me that if I wanted to prescribe Dexcom

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/22/2023 2:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Dexcom is recipe for social security?

@Crash, don't throw the towel yet, give it another chance.Someone tells you that technologies are not my thing.At the moment I have no problem with the measurements, but active with a reader, fear makes me change mobile or that the reader does not work.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/22/2023 2:58 p.m.

anaisabel said:
dexcom is recipe for social security?

@Crash, don't throw the towel yet, give it another chance.Someone tells you that technologies are not my thing.At the moment I have no problem with the measurements, but active with reader, fear makes me change your mobile or that the reader does not work.

Well, he has used one and has released his conclusions.
Obviously if in 3 months I lowered the initial glycosilada from 15.9 to 5.9 thanks to the sensor, it works.And I am not the only one who does not live without him.
Anyway, by not being an insulin -dependent, you don't have to crush the fingers 6/8 times daily with the glucometer.It is another point of view.

isabelbota
12/22/2023 3:27 p.m.

I already commented on another thread, but with the last update of the free 2, they have had to improve the algorithm and now, in my case, the measure with respect to the capillaries is much more

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/22/2023 4:25 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Anaisabel yes, now they give two options at least in Madrid

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/23/2023 10:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.