{'en': 'Glycemia very difficult to control by stress', 'es': 'Glicemias muy dificiles de controlar por el stress'} Image

Glycemia very difficult to control by stress

Susana22_33's profile photo   12/20/2023 12:27 p.m.

I have very difficult type 1 diabetes to control, I am nervous and the stress moves it a lot, they have some advice that is not: avoid stressful situations !!!!;) :)

Thank you!!!

Susana22_33's profile photo
Susana22_33
12/20/2023 12:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Susana22_33: What do you mean by "very difficult to control"?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/20/2023 1:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Do you get nervous?Well, don't get nervous.

It's a joke, I am a very nervous person and I notice how glucose alters me sometimes.Yesterday I had enough stress and after eating it went up, it went down as a result of insulin and rose again due to stress, from 90 to 140.

I solve it doing a little sport to burn that extra anxiety (even at home, the thing is to get tired) and listening to music.It looks like a bullshit, but no, music generates a good mood.

My doctor.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/20/2023 1:07 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

I understand you 100%...
I have been terror for two weeks.First I had exams ... The days of the exams in the course did not fall from 250 ...
Then I took flu A ... and you don't even imagine.I pass it ... and I start a new job ...
Terrible levels that, no matter how much I got quickly ... Nothing.
They affect me so much, so much, these situations ... And I really try to be calm, take my life in another way ... but this sensation is superior in my mind ...
The worst of all, how guilty I feel that in two weeks I have uploaded the gyted 0'2 ... with all the progress I had made ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/21/2023 4:15 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz calm, for 2 weeks does not affect the glyc.
I was like you in the mid -November, impossible to control, not day or night, and calculated a 6.1 glyc, having 5.6 before, in the end in December it came out 5.7.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2023 8:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

We cannot sometimes avoid stress situations but how to face it.You can use pilates, yoga, sport, psychologist, YouTube videos ....

With this, what I want to tell you, is that glycemia in this case is the result of, not the origin and we must attack the problem from another prism.cheer up!!!that we have ever happened to me precisely yesterday hehehe

marine's profile photo
marine
12/22/2023 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.