{'en': 'Insulina Bombas Community of Madrid', 'es': 'Bombas insulina comunidad de Madrid'} Image

Insulina Bombas Community of Madrid

anabela's profile photo   10/30/2023 9:59 a.m.

Good morning!

Do you know what hospitals in the Community of Madrid they currently finance insulin bombs and what models?

Is there an official page where this information can be consulted?

Thank you!!

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/30/2023 9:59 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Hello!I know that twelve, but I don't have more info.They derived me there for that reason, although then they did not put it on me.
I believe peace, too.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/30/2023 12:19 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The FJD also puts it to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2023 8:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Silviagrz yes, peace is one of those I am valuing, but what I do not know are the waiting times.@Ruthbia, the FJD is mine, but currently they are only putting the 780g of Medtronic, which in my case has not done well.That's why I wanted to look at other possible options.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/06/2023 2:06 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

Wow, I have rejected her several times but I didn't know the model

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2023 11:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

A few months ago they also had Roche's insight, but currently only Medtronic's.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/07/2023 4:13 p.m.

In Ramón and Cajal they have the 780g, the Tandem, the YPSOPump, La Roche SolThey will add it ... but I doubt that if you change you are going to offer you first bomb, I guess they will have to see you several times in consultation to assess your situation ...

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
11/07/2023 5:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@nimrod100, go, what a varied repertoire of pumps, so it should always be, that each one can choose the one that best suits us.Menarini's or I know her, I'm going to look to see how he is.For now I am not going to change, but it is to have the information, in case in my hospital I see that the possibility of putting another one is delayed (I have already taken one for 8 years).

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/07/2023 7:57 p.m.

@anabela The truth is that it is the best, from the first moment I have taught the available bombs and I have made the decision to put the bomb and choose the one that best adapted to my lifestyle ... they can guide youAnd give you advice ... But it is we who must live with these inventions, with their advantages and disadvantages ...

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
11/08/2023 3:49 p.m.

I am on the waiting list in La Paz.I don't know what bomb they will offer me, but as they told me the waiting time is two years.
I'll tell you if it's my turn ...

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/11/2023 4:04 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

@"Vicky Bush" Well, it seems quite a long time for two years.I hope you touch you soon.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/11/2023 4:42 p.m.

Two years ????
I am on the October 12 list, but I thought the wait would be much less ...
I have also been trying to inform myself which bomb brand offers there, but in 2 years there will be new models:/

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/12/2023 10:34 p.m.

@Shark forgive what endocrine takes you in the twelve?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/12/2023 11:50 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@shark forgive what endocrine takes you in twelve?

None.
My hospital is that of the Tagus.They have referred to twelve only for the issue of insulin pump, so I don't know how it will work.
I guess I will have to go to consultation to study my case and then there will be some training session before they "give me" the bomb.
The truth is that I have no idea how this works.Nor do I know if I will stay with the endocrine of the twelve for the pump reviews or will continue to see me later in consultation here.

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/12/2023 11:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.