{'en': 'Yes, clicking off a splash out, what do you do?', 'es': 'Sí al pinchar sale un chorrito fuera, ¿qué haceis?'} Image

Yes, clicking off a splash out, what do you do?

Sherpa41's profile photo   12/24/2023 6:35 p.m.

If when you take out the ball for going too fast or whatever you see that an insulin splash falls out

How much are you least 1 or 2 units?

Does it depend on the drizzle?

Or do you ignore?

I just passed.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/24/2023 6:35 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well ... it depends on the drizzle., but surely it is better not to do anything and monitor that day.
They say that you have to count slowly up to ten after clicking, but I think nobody does it ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/24/2023 8:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been watching more and glycemia, at least 4 doses would have fallen out.It was quite long.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/24/2023 9:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I count 10s.In the prick before removing the needle.
If that happens to me, I hope to see and correct.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/25/2023 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Sherpa41 Companion understands that telling a "splash" is so complicated as to walk over corrections, if it happens .... Well, you anticipate that you are going to fall short and that later of that puncture it will touch you to correct.

Solution ?Avoid hurry and do those 10 seconds of waiting before removing the needle.

marine's profile photo
marine
12/25/2023 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
well ... depends on the drizzle., but surely it is better not to do anything and monitor that day.
They say that you have to count slowly up to ten after clicking, but I think no one does it ...

I do.In fact, I tell more about 20 because it gives me more Yuyu to take out the needle than to click on.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/26/2023 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.