Chatgpt for diabetes: the new advisory diabetes

fer's profile photo   11/09/2023 6:17 p.m.

We present the new "Advisory Diabetes", a GPT built with Openai and Chatgpt technology.

It is an initial version that will surprise you, we continue working to improve it, so we hope it will continue to surprise you with the new improvements that we will incorporate !!!

We appreciate that you leave us here your opinions about its operation, remember that we just launched it and that we are still working to improve it, so you are not very hard !!!

to try access to the following link: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/09/2023 6:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

For those who do not know, I share here a conversation with the "Advisory Diabetes", set you that includes the pages of the forum where the information has obtained, and that can be visited with a click to check the origin of it.

Link

The question: Explain me about glucose monitoring.

The answer:

Glucose monitoring is a crucial component in diabetes management, and there are several available methods and devices that can facilitate this process.For example, Sugarbeat is a glucose meter that adheres to the skin as a sticker and allows glucose to be measured without punctures, which represents great comfort for the user [source] .

Another important concept in glucose monitoring is "time in rank" (IRR), which refers to the percentage of time that glucose measurements are maintained within the limits considered normal (70-180 mg/dl) according to theContinuous glucose monitoring.It is recommended that the objective be to maintain a tir greater than 70% 【source】 .

In addition, there are developments such as the B-My Watch, a development phase bracelet that measures glucose levels through the skin without the need to extract blood, which could represent a significant advance in the comfort and ease of monitoring for the monitoring forpeople with diabetes 【Source】 .

As for continuous monitoring devices, such as Medtronic IPRO2, these are useful for detecting fluctuations in glucose levels that are often not captured in standard glycosylated hemoglobin tests and can help identify and solve problems beforebecome complications 【Source】 .

In addition, A1C hemoglobin is an established method for monitoring patients diagnosed with diabetes, since it does not require fasting for the sample and provides a vision of long -term glucose control 【source】 .

To obtain detailed information about these and other glucose monitoring methods, I recommend visiting the links to the discussions and articles in forum diabetes where these devices and techniques are discussed.This forum is an excellent source of knowledge shared by an active community of people with diabetes and their families.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/09/2023 6:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

IMPORTANT: To be able to use the "Assistant Diabetes" it is necessary to have a user with the Plus Plan of Chatgpt, hope that our OpenAi friends have planned to open the new GPT's for all users soon!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/09/2023 6:59 p.m.

I use it to tell the rations of carbohydrates from my meals

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/10/2023 11:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.