Toujeo

Encarni75's profile photo   11/14/2023 3:47 p.m.

Hello guys ..... I use insulina novorapid and toujeo.The theme is that I punctured the toujeo in the morning, but as the glucose of 2 -5 in the morning I got, the educator advised me to prick my toujeo at night 16 units.
Total, that I have been like this two days ... but as I do everything already routinely, because I don't know if this morning I put the toujeo again or not.Last night I put it on.Then ... What do I do, I wear it tonight without knowing if I have already put it on or not?
Anyway ... how heads mine ... the novorapid control her because the ball tells me when and how much I put on ... but the toujeo no ..

Encarni75's profile photo
Encarni75
11/14/2023 3:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you put it at night and again this morning you should walk very low all day ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/14/2023 4:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

At the moment I am going well .... I have not had hypoglycemia

Encarni75
11/14/2023 5:07 p.m.

incarni75 said:
Hello guys ..... I use insulina novorapid and toujeo.The theme is that I punctured the toujeo in the morning, but as the glucose of 2 -5 in the morning I got, the educator advised me to prick my toujeo at night 16 units.
Total, that I have been like this two days ... but as I do everything already routinely, because I don't know if this morning I put the toujeo again or not.Last night I put it on.Then ... What do I do, I wear it tonight without knowing if I have already put it on or not?
Anyway ... how heads mine ... the novorapid control her because the ball tells me when and how much I put on ... but the toujeo no ..

Without being a doctor, much less, I would advise you to do not put it in doubt.
Jump once insulin as much can give you a hyper, but getting more insulin than you should give yourself a serious hypo, it can even be dangerous.

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
11/15/2023 2:28 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

Thank you so much.In the end I didn't put it on it and I got up with 200 sugar, so I guess I didn't get in the morning ..( :( :(

Encarni75
11/15/2023 7:46 a.m.

incarni75 said:
Thank you very much.In the end I didn't put it on it and I got up with 200 sugar, so I guess I didn't get in the morning ..( :(
>

That imagined.If you were doing the day well, without hypos, it is normal that you would not have put it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/15/2023 7:52 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.