{'en': 'Smind for swimmers', 'es': 'SONR para nadadores'} Image

Smind for swimmers

Belinda's profile photo   11/19/2023 5:53 p.m.

I am type 1. I like to swim with music and this is the best MP3/Bluetooth device that has just come to the market.I can not only hear what I want to use it as a simple MP3 but I can also listen to what is downloaded on my phone in most formats.But the best thing is that if my glucose lowers my alarm cancels everything I am listening to to alert myself of a possible hypoglycemia using the Bluetooth mode.For a diabetic swimmer, this was something unthinkable until @sm.Now I can swim with confidence and I don't have to control my glucose every certain amount of turns.If you are diabetic or not, this little device is wonderful to listen to your favorite music while swimming.It slips easily under the hat and goes completely unnoticed by other swimmers.No more cables and headphones that fall easily and become a hindrance.This has been my turning point and has helped me swim for longer intervals listening to my favorite music with the confidence that my glucose is under control.Smile is already on sale !!!For 10% more discount use the code: Belinda-Thorne Happy swimming !!

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
11/19/2023 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.