{'en': 'Finally an MP3 that is waterproof and connects via Bluetooth to the free freestyle app', 'es': 'Por fin un MP3 que es impermeable y se conecta via bluetooth a la app de Freestyle Libre'} Image

Finally an MP3 that is waterproof and connects via Bluetooth to the free freestyle app

Belinda's profile photo   11/19/2023 6:57 p.m.

I am type 1. I like to swim with music and this is the best MP3/Bluetooth device that has just come to the market.I can not only hear what I want to use it as a simple MP3 but I can also listen to what is downloaded on my phone in most formats.But the best thing is that if my glucose lowers my alarm cancels everything I am listening to to alert myself of a possible hypoglycemia using the Bluetooth mode.For a diabetic swimmer, this was something unthinkable until @sm.Now I can swim with confidence and I don't have to control my glucose every certain amount of turns.If you are diabetic or not, this little device is wonderful to listen to your favorite music while swimming.It slips easily under the hat and goes completely unnoticed by other swimmers.No more cables and headphones that fall easily and become a hindrance.This has been my turning point and has helped me swim for longer intervals listening to my favorite music with the confidence that my glucose is under control.Smile is already on sale !!!For 10% more discount use the code: Belinda-Thorne Happy swimming !!

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
11/19/2023 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

BUAAAAH!What a wonder!:)
Thanks for sharing it <3

Diabetuchidus's profile photo
Diabetuchidus
06/05/2024 9:26 a.m.

Hi @belinda,
I use Skolz's headphones, also bone transmission, and I do very well although I must discard feet music, it is still an aquatic MP3.

When reading you it seems that this smoke device you are talking about is communicated by Bluetooth.
However on the page it says:

“Choose between loading clues on the device using a USB connection or matching smoke smile with your smartphone through Bluetooth.Keep in mind that Bluetooth does not work under water.In Bluetooth mode, you can listen to music only during dry land training. "

Could you clarify what model you use and if the connection is by Bluetooth or lowering the MP3 type music?

Thanks for sharing.

Lakarme's profile photo
Lakarme
06/09/2024 12:18 p.m.

Hello, I usually use it as MP3 but when I don't have the glucose very fine I listen to Bluetooth.Thus the alarm enters in the event that the levels watched too much.When using it using Bluetooth I smile up on the head so that it does not get dressed totally under the water.It works for me and I am delighted.😊

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
06/09/2024 6:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.