Strict with social security strips

TT76's profile photo   11/23/2023 4:13 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon
Now in the C.de Madrid to those who are using the sensors, they will only give us 1 box of strips, I see it fatal because the sensors speak of the freestyle 2 are fatal many differences if mentioning that just activate it some tell you to change the sensor the sensorThey give me 4 sensors and two of change and if they fail you do not give you moretime until they give me sensors and 50 strips stop being diabetic?Is that I really hallucinate !!
I need please if someone has happened to you in Madrid and who could be claimed because I refuse to buy strips quite knit us from the payroll
Thanks in advance

TT76's profile photo
TT76
11/23/2023 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I called my doctor to prescribe the strips (my first time from the hospital discharge) and he told me that glucose strips yes, but those of ketones cannot prescribe them ...

I am from Galicia, by the way.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
11/23/2023 5:08 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

They give me a box of 50 strips every 2 months.As they do not enough, I buy some box in the pharmacy (40 and peak euros).
I also have to buy needles because the box of 100 a month is not enough for me since I put 4 injections per day plus some correction

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/23/2023 6:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Yes @tt76 I commented recently ...
He gave me a boat of 50s and told me that for 3 months ... that one of the requirements to give me the sensors is not to wear strips.
HALLUCINATORY.

I have returned two sensors, a couple of months ago and "the replacement" ...
That said ... being sick is a luxury.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/23/2023 7:08 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Well, you can find a song in your teeth.Since April they don't give me strips.They took them from the recipe.I buy a box every pair of months to be able to calibrate Diabox, about € 25.
I am from Andalusia and the regional government is a fucking shame what they are doing to public health.
Those of before were very bad, but these are the same demon.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/23/2023 7:49 p.m.

Fuck here in Galicia at least needles I have to tell you that I do not need but I walked around with 3 boxes at home and the strips are still prescribing

josegonzalez's profile photo
josegonzalez
11/23/2023 8:27 p.m.

Toujeo 18
Novorapid
FreeStyle Libre 2

Sandman said:
Well you can find a song in your teeth.Since April they don't give me strips.They took them from the recipe.I buy a box every pair of months to be able to calibrate Diabox, about € 25.
I am from Andalusia and the regional government is a fucking shame what they are doing to public health.
Those of before were very bad, but these are the same demon.

To me in Barcelona from the pandemia that do not give me anything, nor strips, nor sensors (I am type1).Stop going a couple of times for fear of virus and they already erased me from the computer.

Although before they only gave me 3-4 strips a day, with which most already bought them on Amazon.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/23/2023 8:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

What a shame is that hallucino !!Forgive that I just like your comments but I don't know how I can answer as Sherpa has done with Sandman

TT76's profile photo
TT76
11/23/2023 9:50 p.m.

They have begun to put on a few days ago, which is an expense, that the sensors are another expense, etc.In the end I went home without strips, with 19 needles and 19 lancetas.

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/23/2023 11:33 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

Rationing.
Decades ago, it is known that the money they invest in diabetes is widely rewarded, so you save on addressing diabetes complications.
They are trying to privatize health, that's what is happening.
The same entrepreneurs who originated the brick bubble, have now been creating medical insurance and private hospitals.
By the way nobody makes a diabetic insurance.They want healthy people.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/24/2023 11:22 p.m.

I remember when we started with my daughter 30 years ago, which gave us strips to do 6 controls a day ..., we had to buy them because we knew what was happening, and more with those insulins. Pediring one more boat of strips was almost a crime., in short ... I believe that not even the endos knew what the glucose varied before the sensors.
Now they changed the sensor strips budget, but they still need glucometer controls PQ there are sensors that fail.
Here, in Asturias, they now give a boat of 50 strips and four sensors, every two months in the ambulatory.
If a sensor fails, he asks for the Free website.
Hopefully they will improve and lower the sensors by competition, so it happened with the strips and glucometers.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2023 5:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I, from Madrid, since September 2020 that the sensors finance me, or a strip.Now instead of paying sensors, payment strips.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2023 9:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
me, from Madrid, since September 2020 that the sensors finance me, not a strip.Now instead of paying sensors, payment strips.

I really hallucinate shame

TT76's profile photo
TT76
11/25/2023 9:33 p.m.

Well, from Madrid too and give me what I ask .... both in needles and in strips.The lancetas gives me the anger because I tell him not to change them to penalties ...
In fact, the yellow boat has been picking it out until about 6 or 8 months ago, when I had already read that in Madrid they no longer did ... 🤞
I will have to ask for more the next visit in March if I still give them ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
11/25/2023 9:57 p.m.

merchem said:
Well I from Madrid and give me what I ask .... both in needles and in strips.The lancetas gives me the anger because I tell him not to change them to penalties ...
In fact, the yellow boat has been picking it out until about 6 or 8 months ago, when I had already read that in Madrid they no longer did ... 🤞
I will have to ask for more the next visit in March if I still give them ....

Until now they gave me sensors and strips but the last visit told me the nurse who had changed, that from now on the sensors instead of the assistant the nurse would give them the nurse and 4 sensors the two of change remain them and a boatof strips

TT76's profile photo
TT76
11/25/2023 11:04 p.m.

Also in Madrid, this week I have gone for my sensors and I have given me the 4s of replacement, 2 boxes of needles, 1 boat boat and two of lancetas.I will tell the biological waste container in another thread, what nonsense !!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/25/2023 11:33 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

The feeling of helplessness is gigantic

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/26/2023 5:18 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.