Orientation

Fercomi's profile photo   11/24/2023 5:24 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone,
I have long since I have strange symptoms (urinating a lot, continuous hunger ...) and I thought I could have altered sugar after a conversation that I had with my lifetime pharmaceutical.
I asked for an appointment with my doctor and while the day came, I bought a glucometer.
The first 2 days my fasting measurements were 154 and 157. Look for information on the Internet and I saw that it was ... "quite high".
The later days (all this is the last week), 127 .. 124, 134 .. all above normal, it seems.But the rest of the day, after meals, the values ​​are more normal.Nothing scandalous.(For how little I know)
In the middle of the week I had the appointment with the doctor and sent me to do analytics because it seems that it is high and that it can be pre-diabetic.
I have never looked at the sugar, I don't understand anything about this, but I have worried ...

Yesterday and today I have very normal values, I get up in 95-100 and the rest of the day as well.All ok.
But I wanted to comment on something that happened to me yesterday and that has also happened to me many times over years ago and I never gave more importance and now clear, I think it may be related to this:
In the middle of the morning, I have a hunger ... that ate the doors.When this happens to me, it gives me as laziness in my body, I feel weak and I feel like a desire to get something in my stomach very urgent.I need to eat something as it is.It is as if suddenly had 2 days without eating.One thing, exaggerated.But it happens to me very occasionally.I don't know if it will have to do with a low sugar or something?
The question after all this rollazo is .... do you think I can have prediabetes?I have no idea ...
By the way, I am 44 years old, some overweight (8-10kg) and my diet is still Sanisima.Not as just processed things, because I also call "gluten intolerance."Not like sweets, buns, nor McDonald's Type Etc.

Thank you all for your time!Greetings: Smile:

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
11/24/2023 5:24 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Hi @Fercomi 👋🏻
I do not dare to give you a clinical judgment, first because I am not Dra.And second because we have not seen the results of your analysis still ...

What you say that happens to you sometimes, and that you would "eat the doors", yes ... they are also the signs and symptoms of a hypoglycemia ... it would be necessary to see what glucose you have when you feel that.
Like what you say about the desire to urinate, and some values, could fit with diabetes ... but I think you must wait to see the analysis ...
The figures are high on an empty stomach, but you say the rest of the day well.Maybe your pancreas work, but it is stopping doing it ... but maybe it's something else ...

See watching you with the glucometer.Especially when you have "sensations."
I know it is a roll, but you could get one /two glycades of early morning also to see how you spend the night and if you get up, or vice versa, you reach those figures after having been quite high all night ... Getone for example at 2am and another at 5am.
Also tries to have a light to see what awake values ​​...
Walk and eat the best you can while waiting ... and good luck!

You see counting us.Cheer up!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/24/2023 5:57 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thank you very much for your Silvia instructions!I'll do it these days to see ...: wink:

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
11/24/2023 6:24 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

At the time you pass the normal glucose values, you join the club.You are diabetic, but you probably have a ripo 2.
This is easier to control, glucose values ​​are going down because you are eating less, this is already prescribed by Greek doctors 😅.What happens to you in the middle of the morning, can be many things.
You would have to look at glucose at that time.Hunger is one of the symptoms of diabetes (polyphia), and that fatigue could be a sugar rise, or that you have little breakfast and go hungry 😋.With that you take care of yourself, you will not have problems with diabetes.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/24/2023 11:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tonight I did my homework.
I had "homemade broth soup with glutenfree noodles and 2 grilled chicken breasts.

At 2:00 it was 158
At 5:00 it was 146
And at 8 he was 134.

It seems that I have all the ballots ... yes.Let's see what comes out in the results of the analytics:/

Thanks for your answers!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
11/25/2023 9:23 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi are not scandalous and terrible figures either ... but something lower ... better.
Until they give you the results, try at dinner to take little hydrates ... is at least activity ... Let's see if you wake up better ...

SilviaGRZ
11/25/2023 4:01 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

fercomi said:
tonight I did my homework.
I had "homemade broth soup with glutenfree noodles and 2 grilled chicken breasts.

At 2:00 it was 158
At 5:00 it was 146
And at 8 he was 134.

It seems that I have all the ballots ... yes.Let's see what comes out in the results of the analytics:/

Thanks for your answers!

You should not make a low calorie diet, if you have no overweight.
If so, as soon as you lose a few kilos, the glucose will go down.
Walking an hour, or what you can also lower glucose for the next 24 hours.Sport is great.
Reducing stress is important.
All these measures could delay medication taking, your doctor will take care of that.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/25/2023 7:05 p.m.

On the fasts dB is considered 126 onwards and after two hours after eating, more than 140. But this is a bit relative because most of the people, unless it is after a meal with many carbohydrates,It does not usually pass from 100-110 after eating, at any time.It looks like a DB 2 if you also have overweight.Your doctor will have asked you for a test that is called glucosylated hemoglobin that gives how sugar has been in the three or four months ago, it is like an average more or less, so that you understand it.In no dB it is normal to 5.5.They will tell you how it is.
That happens to you in the middle of the morning of having as a downturn, it is quite typical of the DB 2 or prediabetes because what happens is that the insulin that you produce does not act well, there is insulin resistance due to overweight but you have insulin, noas type 1 that does not produce it.So if you have breakfast what normally breakfast almost everyone, a toast with jam or similar, and a coffee with milk and a juice, your pancreas will produce a significant amount of insulin to counteract that large climb (they are quite a lot) and youThe sugar will go down after a few hours because of that excess of insulin, you will be lazy, you will be hungry, you will eat again and so you will be in a rise and lower all the time.
That is why it is not recommended to take many hydrates at breakfast and in general if you have problems with sugar.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2023 8:13 p.m.

Well, tonight I woke up to go to the bathroom and took advantage and look at me.It was 122 at 2:00 a.m.
When I woke up at 8, 132.
They brought me chocolate with churros and ate 3 with a cup of chocolate.
2h later was 176.
And now, the punctures are over a few days !!I don't know how you do it but this to click several times a day is a pain 🤪
I guess you use the sensors these are now .. hahahaha
Well, I don't want curiosity and concern to become an obsession.I will take it easy until the analytics arrives.
How rich the churros, by the way 😁

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
11/26/2023 1:08 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi I before the patches ... I was clicking 6-7 times, for about twenty years ... That is not life.
And of course, I needed so much more punctures, but it was unfeasible ... my gyrose did not go down ...
I, that's why I always say that sensors are the best thing that has happened to me ... they fail.A lot.
But my life has changed completely.
Come, courage and see what you have with laboratory data!

SilviaGRZ
11/26/2023 2:48 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Oysters 20 years like this ... what happened.And I have been complaining for a week !!
Thank you all!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
11/26/2023 2:58 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.