{'en': 'Do you use any program to expose the data?', 'es': 'Usáis algun programa para exponer los datos?'} Image

Do you use any program to expose the data?

Sherpa41's profile photo   11/27/2023 3:58 a.m.

If you want to study one day and want to see clear glucose, insulin and food data, do you have any system?

Or you want to show it to the doctor and look very clear, how do you do it?

I've had a very crazy day and wanted to see what happened.I have made a graph on hand on paper but it is very shabby.

An online program or page where to put the data and make a chula graph?(and not very complicated)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/27/2023 3:58 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I use one called Diario Insulina and I am very happy, it is an app.

javato's profile photo
javato
11/27/2023 7:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sherpa41 If you have to put the data by hand and there are not many, with an Excel or Google Sheets you can make the graphics.

As I carry the free freestyle, I usually use the application, which already has the data and offers several graphs to analyze them, with my doctor is what we use in the tracking and make adjustments based on that information.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/27/2023 12:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have tried the insulin newspaper and it is very cool, but to enter many data quickly I think it will be more comfortable to do it directly with Excell as Fer says.

It will be to see the rare days, where I don't just understand what happened.

Thanks to both.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/27/2023 1:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I in Excel.I have replicated the diabox calculation formulas and I make the graphs with mathematical models.Diario, week, month, quarters, four months, semesters .....
Professional deformation 🤣🤣🤣 ..
I can pass you the file, you would only have to overwrite my data with yours.The CVS file that comes out of Diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2023 8:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In principle I just wanted to see what happened to me yesterday.A horrible day with 3 drops.When I usually have one every two or 3 days.

It turns out that I did not have the slow insulin into account that now I get and before.If I took it into account when I eat (now I put half of fast that before) but I still didn't take it into account when making corrections, which kept correcting me with the same amount.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/27/2023 10:15 p.m.

@Sherpa41, I'm glad you have slow, you'll be more stable and without food schedules.
How slow are you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2023 4:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The one of the Mutua prescribed me Levemir but I think it is a bit outdated because when I taught him the freestyle graphics, he told me that he does not like machines, that he brings the notebook with the values ​​of a lifetime.:#

In January I have a visit with the SS to see if it happens to Toujeo.Because I see the behavior of very variable Levemir.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/28/2023 2:54 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
that of the mutua prescribed me Levemir but I think it is a bit outdated because when I taught him the graphics of the freestyle, he told me that he does not like the machines, that the librettite brought himWith the values ​​of a lifetime.:#

In January I have a visit with the SS to see if it happens to Toujeo.Because I see the behavior of very variable Levemir.

What the guy the uncle ... ask for a libet having a sensor ... 😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/28/2023 4:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.