{'en': 'Boat of insulin FIASP', 'es': 'Desabastecimiento insulina fiasp'} Image

Boat of insulin FIASP

neoivi's profile photo   11/27/2023 9:40 p.m.

Good night.

I have been trying to get my Fiasp insulin in various pharmacies in Madrid for a week and they tell me that there is shortages until the end of the year.

Have you given you alternatives?

Thank you!

neoivi's profile photo
neoivi
11/27/2023 9:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In pen or vial for electronic pen?
I also have a guided Humalog Junior in disposable feathers, so if I can't get the Fiasp vials I will throw that.
Check it with your diabetes nurse.She can tell the endocrine to add another insulin to the recipe.It is the fastest way, the endocrine will not receive you in centuries

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/27/2023 10:06 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi @neoivi!Do not bother ... in pen or cartridges for novopen echo?
I will ask in my pharmacy ... I have little left ... puff

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/28/2023 3:51 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

They told me that what there were not were Fiast's feathers.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/28/2023 4:23 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

You can ask the doctor to pay novorapid or Humalog.
I have run out of dymista and nifedipine, exhausted

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 8:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

On my last visit to the endocrine they asked me that if I had trouble finding fiasp, that I could prescribe the vials for smart feathers, I told them that I still had insulin, but when the pharmacy went they gave me the last box and they checked the supply,And yes, they confirmed that I was exhausted.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
11/30/2023 3:25 p.m.

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
11/30/2023 10:26 p.m.

In the drug information center, put this

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
11/30/2023 10:27 p.m.

It has also happened to me with the feathers.I am from the province of Toledo and there is no place here ... Last week I took advantage of a trip to Madrid to look for it and in any of the pharmacies I was there.In 2 of the pharmacies I visited they involved a little and they located me pharmacies in which stock appeared available, as I was not running excessive hurry (I still had a pen) and the pharmacies that indicated me with stock were awayYou know that today I had to go to Toledo capital to the consultation with the endocrine.She has told me that in the absence of Fiasp uses Novo Rapid in the same equivalence of units as FIASP (in my case the recipe is made by the header).Coincidentally, taking advantage of the visit to Toledo I have asked in several pharmacies of the capital and in one of them they had FIASP (they have told me that they had 3 boxes), so it is a matter of searching.If you are from Madrid, ask in a pharmacy if they can locate you in another.I already tell you that in some directly they told me that they did not have left and point while in others they were involved.If you need it, I give you the direction of which they were involved in case you want to go ...

Alvatros's profile photo
Alvatros
12/04/2023 4:25 p.m.

Smart pen cartridges are also in this situation.
As @alvatros says if "rolled" in the pharmacy they tell you where they have stock.
In mine they had a little box and it is the one that I have taken ... I hope to endure until there are no problems ...

Novorapid ... well ... it's what I had thought, but "the same" is not ... starting with the beginning of the action.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/04/2023 6:03 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

What do you recommend as a substitute?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/04/2023 8:58 p.m.

As a substitute is Humalog or Novorapid, but I think what they are going to have are smart pen cartridges.., That will be better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2023 10:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I bought them (ielectronic pen cartridges) last Saturday at the usual pharmacy without problem.It is seen that I was lucky

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 11 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I bought them (ielectronic pen cartridges) last Saturday in the usual pharmacy without problem.It is seen that I was lucky

Where have you bought the electronic pen?Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
02/07/2024 7:53 p.m.

pino7070 said:

The alarm is until December 2024

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
02/07/2024 9:51 p.m.

Hello!
I just returned from endocrine.They have given me two intelligent bolis (one for the FIASP and one for the Tresiba) and he told me that the novo has told them that there will be shortages (and not only of the FIASP), and that they only assure that cartridges if there are going to be them.So I have changed to the cartridges.In case someone has doubts, it seems that it is best to take intelligent bolis.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
02/22/2024 2:50 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Antonio334 said:
salad said:
I bought them (ielectronic pen cartridges) last Saturday in the usual pharmacy without problem.It is seen that I was lucky

Where have you bought the electronic pen?Thank you.

UffI answer you too late, I didn't see him at the time.I didn't buy it, it was given to me the endocrine of social security.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/24/2024 11:24 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello, what are smart bolis?

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
02/25/2024 11:03 p.m.

@Joaquen, bolis that work with cartridges and record the time and dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/26/2024 3:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.