Sensor and glucose measure

joelsa's profile photo   12/02/2023 4 p.m.

Hello, how recently I do not know if I can acquire, an arm sensor to continue the sugar level continuously, and at the same time I can use it with a wrist watch when I do sport to watch.

Thank you

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/02/2023 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, Abbott Web Page.
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/02/2023 8:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, abbott web page.
Link

Freestyle is the cheapest and the one we use all, but with the official application you cannot see on the clock.You have to use unofficial apps and that I think they are only for Android.

In addition you have to take the mobile always on top to send the data to the clock, which to do sports is not usually practical.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/02/2023 9:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you, the information helps me, in my case that it is tennis I have thought about trying a cyclist mesh under my pants, with an elastic side pocket, to put the mobile and do not move.In this way I can consult it between points and see the sugar level.

I will tell if it is practical, happy day.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/03/2023 9:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Taking into account the number of children who are type1 diabetics.

The normal thing would be that the sensors could work with a clock, independent of the mobile and in a simple way.

But we don't live in a normal world.

We have to take more and more devices and cachivaches on top.And not leave the old ones for when they fail.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/04/2023 3:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I still use me reader of the free1 that is how it went on the market.In the SS they give them if you fail you

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 8:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I still use me reader of the free1 that is how it went on the market.In the SS they give them if you fail

But the reader does not have Bluetooth, you have to pass it manually and you can not calibrate it with Diabox.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/04/2023 10:28 p.m.

No, but it measures better than the mobile.I have continuous medication with diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2023 12:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I still use me reader of the free1 that is how it went on the market.In the SS they give them if you fail

In Mexico the sensor they sell is the freestyle 1. They sell it everywhere (Costco, Sanborns, Walmart and most private pharmacies)

matrix's profile photo
matrix
12/10/2023 9:30 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.