Hello!4 years ago I began to train in nutrition and I am finishing physical conditioning.(Although music work).I come from a sedentary life of bad habits and my surroundings too.I have 4 cases of type II diabetes in my nearby family, of which 3 have been reduced or cured when we begin to do dietary and exercise interventions.

I began to passionate about the issue of diabetes as I saw that I could contribute something positive to people, so I started investing in specializing, but I have only been able to treat my relatives and I would like to help more people.Without economic pretensions.I just want to learn, help and give me feedback.My grandfather dializes today because of the complications of the disease.But yet right now it has relatively good quality of life because it has sugar very well today.I would have liked to know what I know today so I didn't have to get to dialysis

I know that my proposal is a bit rare, but I don't already have it, as who says and I am obsessive with learning and being able to do something to help