{'en': 'Sibionics sensor', 'es': 'Sensor SIBIONICS'} Image

Sibionics sensor

Fercomi's profile photo   12/13/2023 6:23 p.m.

Has anyone tried these?:

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
12/13/2023 6:23 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

What advantages do you have regarding freestyle?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/13/2023 6:27 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 Well, that's why I asked, I haven't used any and I was comparing.
I have read reviews about both, and this, although more unknown are all good reviews.However the freestyle read a lot of failure, blablabla ...

I leave a link in case you are interested:

Link

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
12/13/2023 7:13 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Does it also measure in the interstitial fluid?

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/13/2023 10:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Rookie question.These types of sensors or the freestlyle do they give a continuous reading even if you do not scan for 3 or 4 hours?Or will we only have as many values ​​as we have done?

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/14/2023 3:49 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
rookie question.These types of sensors or the freestlyle do they give a continuous reading even if you do not scan for 3 or 4 hours?Or will we only have as many values ​​as we have done?

The Free app is already continuous.But if for whatever it is disconnected and you have to scan, keep the last 8 hours of measurements that you recover as soon as you escape.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/14/2023 8:10 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
crash said:
rookie question.These types of sensors or the freestlyle do they give a continuous reading even if you do not scan for 3 or 4 hours?Or will we only have as many values ​​as we have done?

The Free app is already continuous.But if for whatever it is disconnected and you have to scan, keep the last 8 hours of measurements that you recover as soon as you escape.

Good morning, that daily information can you keep and file?To carry a weekly or monthly control ..

Thank you so much

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/14/2023 9:56 a.m.

Joels said:
Isabelbota said:
crash said:
crash said:

Good morning, that daily information can you keep and file?To carry a weekly or monthly control ..

Thank you very much

In LibreLink, an online app on the sensor is stored everything and gives you graphics, data, low events ....
In fact the endo connects to it and so you see how you are going.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 10:24 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@joelsa to download data has to go to Libreview, which is the cloud of FreeLink data.You enter with the same mail you have for LibreLink;From the cloud you can download data to Excel

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2023 6:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, if I do not scan me on purpose, it does not give me the values ​​in the mobile app, but as I have the precaution of scanning every 3 or 4 hours because there is no problem at the moment.I already saw that I keep information in the sensor which was a relief, what I did not know was that it only keeps the last 8 hours.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/16/2023 7:13 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
Well I do not scan on purpose does not give me the values ​​in the mobile app, but as I have the precaution of scanning every 3 or 4 hours because there is no problemfor the moment.I already saw that I keep information in the sensor which was a relief, what I did not know was that it only keeps the last 8 hours.

Well, you will not have connected the Bluetooth or something, because the app is continuously.
And 8 hours do you think little?In 8 hours we have looked a few times ...

isabelbota
12/16/2023 8:44 p.m.

Bluetooth is always connected and with other devices never gives error.Maybe it's for the phone model, namely.I am not worried about that issue since I have said soil scan at different times of the day.But given this fact it worries me relatively more than just save 8 hours of data.

Isabelbota said:

And 8 hours do you think little?In 8 hours we have looked a few times ...

Yes, I could keep 12 hours, or 10 I don't know, or 24h ... I guess you sleep?Well, that ... that if you get you and do not escape just before sleeping taking into account a dream of 8 or 9 hours in the best case you can miss data.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/16/2023 8:56 p.m.

I lose many data, no matter, you can more or less rebuild the curve

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2023 1:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I throw you what I remember.
to improve : I was all in English, in the annotations part had very few characters that almost never gave to put something complete of what you ate, as you felt or useful contributions to the doctor.
The sound of notification is unique for high or low.
The volume of these notifications is low.
The application gives the feeling that it is in development.

positive :
Measurements were more precise than freestyle.Or they get closer to the glucometer almost instantaneously.Without that waiting time the freestyle has to adapt to the body.
The size is the same and the tape to paste is better, it has separate a protector that helps the hooks.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/17/2023 4:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.