I need 1 or 2 cocacola cans to trace a hypo, what to replace it?

Sherpa41's profile photo   02/18/2024 2:38 a.m.

I am trying to leave the drinks with gas, but only the cocacola can has enough sugar (35gr) to trace my hypos well.

The juices feel fatal, apart from that they carry little sugar.And when I took them as they didn't go back anything, I ended up sweeping everything.It was to discover the cocacola and solve it, but I am already somewhat tired.

And all other drinks have reduced their sugar to 15gr, that does nothing to me (I should take 3-4 cans)

And I almost always lowers me before eating, when 4 or 5 hours ago I don't get fast.Even so, I need 1 or 2 cans of cocacola and never bounced me.But after taking that to eat is a whore.

Does anyone else have such strong hypos?

Do you know any other sugary drink without gas and with a lot of sugar?

Thank you!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/18/2024 2:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Aquarius, who has the same amount of sugar as the cocacola and has no gas, enters like water

Ludopatron's profile photo
Ludopatron
02/18/2024 6:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sherpa41, will it be slow?
Horchata test.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2024 7:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sherpa41 you are slow.Not only have to be evaluated when one lifts, but for the day the slow must also keep us stable.
Test with glucose pins.
I take sugar with water depending on the value of the hypo, I put more or less sugar.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/18/2024 10:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ludopatron said:
aquarius, which has the same amount of sugar as the cocacola and has no gas, enters as water

It doesn't have the same, look well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/18/2024 10:06 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Sherpa41 I use this only in cases of extreme need.I climb the sugar just to catch it from the supper shelf.It has more sprint than a Tesla.I mean that it goes up a lot and very fast.It is in the pastry section.It is used for gofres and there are several flavors.For normal hypos it is enough for me and I have plenty of juice that uploads it only half a gram, but this is Kriptonite for the hypos.And if you need that in addition to a lot quickly go up I usually link it with a mejunje that they sell in the decathlon that carries caffeine.When Coffee together with glucose you have a potzyme for when you go by bike or run that transforms you into indurain.

And that you say that you always get down before eating has all the pint that you don't take anything in the middle of the morning.I lunch about 13:30, but before, about 12 or so I take a piece of fruit if I need it.An orange, a banana not very mature or a but.If I do not get crawling to lunch, but if I do it well.
And one last thing: a drink without gas and with a lot of sugar are the shakes.Chocolate are pure energy.
And friend @sherpa41, you should avoid having such strong hypos.The reason is that later, to go back you have to get a lot of glucose and that stress our metabolic system a lot, knowing how it is.We have to try to caress the wolf to tame him and not pull him.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/18/2024 11:04 a.m.

ludopatron said:
aquarius, which has the same amount of sugar as the cocacola and has no gas, enters as water

I have looked at the Super and all the Aquarius were low in calories and sugar.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/18/2024 6:25 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 you will slow.Not only have to be evaluated when one lifts, but for the day the slow must also keep us stable.
Test with glucose pins.
I take sugar with water depending on the value of the hypo, I put more or less sugar.

Until a year I didn't take slowly and I was the same.

And 99% of dances pass me while I am preparing the food.I hit me some whim that before having a sensor I already looked at me two or three times in the 20 minutes that I make the food.I can have been superplane all day that is to prepare the food and start down.Start eating and goes back down.And also every day how at a different hour.And as I have the very slow digestion I punctured me later.

Instead I never lower me while I walk or do other things.Unless it exceeds me very clearly.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/18/2024 6:39 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 plenty of plenty of.Not only have to be evaluated when one lifts, but for the day the slow must also keep us stable.
Test with glucose pins.

Until a year I didn't take slowly and I was the same.

And 99% of dances pass me while I am preparing the food.I hit me some whim that before having a sensor I already looked at me two or three times in the 20 minutes that I make the food.I can have been superplane all day that is to prepare the food and start down.Start eating and goes back down.And also every day how at a different hour.And as I have the very slow digestion I punctured me later.

Instead I never lower me while I walk or do other things.Unless it exceeds me very clearly.

Of course it is demonstrated that each person is different ...

isabelbota
02/18/2024 10:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

thc said:
@sherpa41 I use this only in cases of extreme need.I climb the sugar just to catch it from the supper shelf.It has more sprint than a Tesla.I mean that it goes up a lot and very fast.It is in the pastry section.It is used for gofres and there are several flavors.For normal hypos it is enough for me and I have plenty of juice that uploads it only half a gram, but this is Kriptonite for the hypos.And if you need that in addition to a lot quickly go up I usually link it with a mejunje that they sell in the decathlon that carries caffeine.When Coffee together with glucose you have a potzyme for when you go by bike or run that transforms you into indurain.

And that you say that you always get down before eating has all the pint that you don't take anything in the middle of the morning.I lunch about 13:30, but before, about 12 or so I take a piece of fruit if I need it.An orange, a banana not very mature or a but.If I do not get crawling to lunch, but if I do it well.
And one last thing: a drink without gas and with a lot of sugar are the shakes.Chocolate are pure energy.
And friend @sherpa41, you should avoid having such strong hypos.The reason is that later, to go back you have to get a lot of glucose and that stress our metabolic system a lot, knowing how it is.We have to try to caress the wolf to tame him and not pull him.

I would like to stop having strong hypos.Lately I am happy when I see in the sensor that goes up, than when I see that it goes down, that I already started to worry and have a bad time.

That of the chocolate syrup looks good, but as it almost always goes down before eating, I do not think it is the best to eat a vegetable and a fish.

I remember that what was going well for me a few years ago, was the Nestea and Trinranjus when they had 20 and peak grams of sugar.He had thought of buying them from outside Spain in some country where they have not forced to reduce sugar with taxes.Although I suppose it will be expensive.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2024 2:46 a.m.

@Sherpa41 Well, I, as the last last resort I keep in the refrigerator of work a bottle of rives of a yellow liquid half banana and half pineapple for cocktails.I have only tried that, but it looks like being the glue of all the sugar it carries.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/19/2024 8:47 a.m.

I solve the hypos with sugar water if I am at home and with glucose pills if I am out and follow the advice of Serafín Murillo: Link
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/19/2024 9:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
I solve the hypos with sugar water if I am at home and with glucose pills if I am out and I follow the advice of Serafín Murillo: Link IGSH = DJZNBTD2ntjkyngw
Link

Impossible in my case.In the middle I would be vomiting.

"The amount of sugar found in a can of Coca-Cola usually makes vomit, but the phosphoric acid found in the drink" hides the flavor ", which avoids vomiting."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2024 12:09 a.m.

I found fantas of import that have much more sugar than the Spanish.

One of pineapple 48gr of sugar

With half a glass I have already recovered from the hicc

And also pity that all those that have imports are of rare tastes, grape type, peach, melon ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/19/2024 10:30 p.m.

I do not think it is for expiration, things with a lot of sugar do not spoil, sugar is a fantastic preservative.I have drunk expired cans (up to one year) and it does not show.In Las Zero yes, the sweetener is transformed and gives them a special metallic flavor.

isabelbota
04/19/2024 10:42 p.m.

I think I have already tried all the gales you are importing with much more sugar than the Spanish who only have 15gr and I have to take 2 or 3 to recover from a hiccup.

Of the imported ones that I like the most are strawberry with 45gr and peach with 40. With a glass not entirely already recovered from a hiccup.Although then I get off again and I ended up drinking everything.But at least it's just one.

By the way, does anyone know what country they are from?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/24/2024 3:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.