{'en': 'Freestyle first impressions', 'es': 'Primeras impresiones freestyle'} Image

Freestyle first impressions

Lilsy's profile photo   01/10/2024 4:45 p.m.

Hi how are things !!Well, without a doubt, this device broadens the window of what is really happening with our glucose.

Yesterday and today, in the first glucose shot 94-96 respectively, compared to glucometer, only 2mg/dl difference.I could realize that I make an impressive peak playing the 150 mg/dl during the strong food of the day, which only consisted of green salad, tuna in water and baked roasted, obviously low, but it impresses me that it rises taaaantoooo with respect to glucosePrepandrial, but well, I am resistant to insulin (with normopese)

I have also been a bit sad, since I see that maybe in very few occasions I can give myself a pleasure (pasteof my diet.

How are they going on that subject?How do these situations manage?

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/10/2024 4:45 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

You have touched you a very good sensor.From my experience there is usually between 10 and 20 difference in most sensors and glucometer.

What model do you have Freestyle 1, 2 or 3?

And the hamburger does not carry hydrates.But of course you have to eat it without bread and it is not the same.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/10/2024 6:03 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Lilsy: The day you want

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/10/2024 6:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

sherpa41 said:
has touched a very good sensor.From my experience there is usually between 10 and 20 difference in most sensors and glucometer.

What model do you have Freestyle 1, 2 or 3?

And the hamburger does not carry hydrates.But of course you have to eat it without bread and it is not the same.

Hello, I have 1, I got here in Mexico.The decision to put it was mine, I think it can give us a real idea of ​​what happens.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/10/2024 6:30 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.