{'en': 'I put myself to +250 at night.Solution?', 'es': 'Me pongo a +250 por las noches. ¿Solución?'} Image

I put myself to +250 at night.Solution?

marge_bouvier's profile photo   12/17/2023 11:24 a.m.

Good family.
I had a little time without going through here, I hope you are well.

Today I come with new doubts about my night hypers because they are taking me along the path of bitterness.I follow a low diet in HC (less than 100g a day) and I am super pending my controls, I am very strict with this, but at night the thing goes down and I can put more than 200 easily at dawn.It is the damn phenomenon of dawn that I no longer know what to do ...

To put you in a situation: I have a 2 -month -old baby to breastfeed, so I sleep between little and nothing and I am aware that this is lacking my glycemia.I understand, but there is nothing I can do?I feel very frustrated.

I am DT1, Toujeo and Novorapid use, but I am considering going to bomb (I have an appointment in February to explain me).Could the pump correct these hypers automatically?I don't know very well how it works ...

Any advice will be welcome 💖 Thank you!

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
12/17/2023 11:24 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

@Marge_Bouvier: Have you tried to get the slow?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/17/2023 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@marge_bouvier: have you tried to upload the slow one?

Hi Ricki!Yes, I've tried it, but then I'm going to hiccups.

The insus I think I have them quite well tight, I do not know if it is the hormonal issue (postparto + breastfeeding + not sleep) what is destroying me at night ... 😓

marge_bouvier
12/17/2023 1:17 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

If you go up slowly, you have to readjust the rapid you wear during the day so as not to have dirty.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/17/2023 11:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Yes, you may fix it by uploading the slow and going down the rapid. It seems that at that time you begin to need more basal
If you do not fix it that way, the pump will do well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2023 3:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Marge_Bouvier With the pump you will be able to better adjust the levels of night glucose, think that the pump can be configured by schedule, so that it will provide you with more or less insulin (only fast) according to your needs.Anyway, taking into account what you have commented that you are breastfeeding, having a lot of patience, now it is all more complicated, for the issue of schedules (or non -schedules rather)
Much encouragement.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/18/2023 6:54 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Well, I'm going to pay attention to you, I will upload a couple of units La Slow for a week and be attentive to lower the fast a little.Let's see if with this I notice improvement.

Thank you!!!!!💖

marge_bouvier
12/18/2023 8:40 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Go up one in one unit, better

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2023 9:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marge_bouvier said:
good family.

Today I come with new doubts about my night hypers because they are taking me along the path of bitterness.I follow a low diet in HC (less than 100g a day) and I am super pending my controls, I am very strict with this, but at night the thing goes down and I can put more than 200 easily at dawn.It is the damn phenomenon of dawn that I no longer know what to do ...

To put you in a situation: I have a 2 -month -old baby to breastfeed, so I sleep between little and nothing and I am aware that this is lacking my glycemia.I understand, but there is nothing I can do?I feel very frustrated.

I am DT1, Toujeo and Novorapid use, but I am considering going to bomb (I have an appointment in February to explain me).Could the pump correct these hypers automatically?I don't know very well how it works ...

What time do you get toujeo?I put it at 7:30 am and I gave me a peak over the 3 am (not as accused as yours).I changed it at 21 and the beak is over, except if a lot of protein or fat.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/18/2023 11:51 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
marge_bouvier said:
good family.

What time do you get toujeo?I put it at 7:30 am and I gave me a peak over the 3 am (not as accused as yours).I changed it at 21 and the beak is over, except if a lot of protein or fat.

Well, I put it in the morning, about 8 am or so.I asked my nurse and the endo if changing at night would improve and they told me not to notice differences ... 😓

marge_bouvier
12/18/2023 4:35 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.