From three to bomb (urgent)

Maria_diabetica's profile photo   12/25/2023 12:22 a.m.

Hello everyone, for a problem with the G6com sensor I had to stop using the pump and get into three years.Now that I have the sensor again tomorrow I wanted to return to the pump but I do not know when I can (24h after the last three of three) or if I should reduce dose of threeiva one more day before.If someone has done it, I would like to answer you as soon as possible, I am a little stressed with this situation that I do not know how to do.Thank you very much

Maria_diabetica's profile photo
Maria_diabetica
12/25/2023 12:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

Tresiba lasts up to 3 days in the body, I don't know whether you walk with closed ties or not.But if you go in manual, calculate to put 20% less insulin and observe it.

marine's profile photo
marine
12/25/2023 9:30 p.m.

It is not the most appropriate insulin to change the pump or in reverse it works for me (halfway) at the time I touched the dose of threeiba not putting it and putting a temporary basal from 24h to 50% (since theTresiba lasts more than 48h) and then making adjustments if it falls short by 60% or if there is excess 40% and will have to be modified as the effect of the Tresiba is exhausted.So more or less I save the subject, I hope I have helped you, greetings

ref666's profile photo
ref666
12/28/2023 1:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.