{'en': 'Measurements differences in right and left hands', 'es': 'Diferencias de mediciones en manos derecha e izquierda'} Image

Measurements differences in right and left hands

Cristóbal Castro Martínez's profile photo   02/18/2024 2:16 p.m.

I don't know if it happens to you.

I have made measurements several times at the same time in each of the hands and usually there is usually a difference between the right and the left, sometimes even too much difference (29 or 30).

Also on the left as a rule is usually higher than on the right.

Is it normal?

Thank you!

Cristóbal Castro Martínez's profile photo
Cristóbal Castro Martínez
02/18/2024 2:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have also noticed that difference that I do not know whether it is normal or not.Now I have put the sensor and I have not punctured my fingers, what a rest.

mascota17's profile photo
mascota17
03/08/2024 9:49 a.m.

Metformina 1-1-1
Fiasp y Toujeo 62ud

Cristóbal Castro Martínez said:
I don't know if it happens to you.

I have made measurements several times at the same time in each of the hands and usually there is usually a difference between the right and the left, sometimes even too much difference (29 or 30).

Also on the left as a rule is usually higher than on the right.

Is it normal?

Thank you!

It is not that there is a difference between hands.It is that there are always differences, even if you take the sample of the same puncture for two strips it will give you different values.

Think that the glucometers have some margins of +-15% so if you are with the glucose in 100, one can measure you 115 and the other 85

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/08/2024 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.