{'en': 'See freestyle on the desktop (PC/Mac)', 'es': 'Ver FreeStyle en el escritorio (PC/Mac)'} Image

See freestyle on the desktop (PC/Mac)

AVSB's profile photo   12/25/2023 9:49 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
Isabelbota said:
reissue: I have already put it.The only thing is that now I am with a sensor that has petized with the official app but it is still well with Diabox and as I have well calibrated I have left it until Thursday that dies.Let's see when I change it how the Gwatch is doing.
Thank you very much.

The Gwatch I think can also catch Diabox data.I have never got the Diabox to work but the GWatch has a box above everything.Where the option comes out.

Already, but I use it on the mobile and Diabox already has widget for desktop.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/17/2024 11:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, I have installed the GWatch on the Android smartphone and I don't know how to do the freestyle data.Only two stripes appear ...

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
01/17/2024 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

May I know, the only form of watches give the free glucose data is through the smartphone.The clock itself does not capture the sensor's bluethood.So, or I am wrong, or if we want to read our gluco on the clock, to the Ladito we must take the phone.

I, when using Garmin, since the last updates that hump the invention, nothing but I have been able to see Diabox on the smartphone, never on the clock.For that reason, I have uninstalled Diabox and lost the ability to calibrate, and I have apps that make the gluco in my garmin directly from LibreLink.

Hopefully with the next version of Diabox this problem has been remedied.Then I will come back.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/17/2024 8:28 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

avsb said:
Well I have installed the GWatch on the Android smartphone and I don't know how to do to make the freestyle data appear.Only two stripes appear ...

Do you have FreeLinkup account?

You have to put the data to Gwatch

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/17/2024 8:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

LibreLinkup?And what is that?

isabelbota
01/17/2024 11:03 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
LibreLinkup?And what is it?

It is Freestyle's account, where you put mail and password.So that the application can access your data.I think it's the same as freeview.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/17/2024 11:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

LibreLinkup is FreeLink's version to share data with users.A graph is seen.This allows third parties to see FreeLink data on several mobiles at the same time.

Libreview are the reports that Abbot makes with the freeLink data and that the endocrine sees, prior authorization of us.

If you use watch, you need the mobile near.The clock is a mirror via Bluetooth of everything that the mobile has.It only works without the mobile time and credit cards to pay.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2024 12:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:
Isabelbota said:
freeLinkup?And what is it?

It is Freestyle's account, where you put mail and password.So that the application can access your data.I think it's the same as freeview.

But then ...
I have to point out "EnableLinkup followers".And then do I have to put the mail and the freeview password?

isabelbota
01/18/2024 4:16 p.m.

Yes, for Libreview, Liberup and LibreLink, the same mail and same password

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2024 8:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I've put it and only two stripes come out ... 😔😔

isabelbota
01/18/2024 8:38 p.m.

By fa, you can explain not for dumb but for super lerdas like me?
I have Android, and I don't even find the GWatch or managed to install the Diabox.
Apart, do you know about some cheap smartwatch than free data?
Thank you !!!

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
01/18/2024 11:45 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Link
Link

I spend the two links, that of the latest version of Diabox and G-Watch

As for watches I can't help you too much.I use a Samsung Galaxy 4 with Diabox and Cheap is precisely not.Although as you are already a couple of years, maybe you can find some in Wallapop at a good price.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/19/2024 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sherpa41
So because of what I see there is no solution.How I told you on the desktop I only get two stripes.
In Settings, in Data Source I have pointed out EnableLinkup Follower and I have put mail and password and have removed battery restrictions.I don't know if you have done something else.I ask you before uninstalling the app, in case I need something.
Thank you.

isabelbota
01/20/2024 9:11 p.m.

ruthbia said:

If you use watch, you need the mobile near.The clock is a mirror via Bluetooth of everything that the mobile has.It only works without the mobile time and credit cards to pay.

Isabelbota said:
@sherpa41
So because of what I see there is no solution.How I told you on the desktop I only get two stripes.
In Settings, in Data Source I have pointed out EnableLinkup Follower and I have put mail and password and have removed battery restrictions.I don't know if you have done something else.I ask you before uninstalling the app, in case I need something.
Thank you.

I guess you have the FreeLinkup app running in the background.And the open wifi.

I don't know anything else.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/20/2024 10:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.