{'en': 'The diabetic tiktoker that eats churros with chocolate ...', 'es': 'La TikToker diabética que come churros con chocolate...'} Image

The diabetic tiktoker that eats churros with chocolate ...

Francisco7729's profile photo   01/10/2024 6:34 p.m.

@Lauradt1 totally according to your comment, too much obsession with hydrates and values ​​and if not, they tell you that you are poorly controlled, most do not think he loves to criticize other diabetics !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/21/2024 1:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fosphorero also this other issue for breakfast.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2024 1:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

meginer said:
laouradt1 said:
I think what is wrong that is to say how many values ​​each one has to have.If everyone has diabetes, they know that it is a roller coaster, which is not a booklet, which changes in each person.With that Tupé we are going to tell a person that we do not know his day to day, that we do not know his sufferings, his efforts. That he has poorly controlled diabetes.A horror.I am not interested if the person is diabetic, medical or father Francisco.
I take care of myself, a lot, I am very aware of my illness.Emotionally everything costs me a lot.The doctor has my history, he sees me once a month, reviews my glycometer values, until a while ago I wrote down what I ate and how much insulin put me and also saw the nutritionist.
It is he, my doctor, who determines what is wrong is fine.Not a table on the Internet.Not a virtual doctor.Not a comment on networks.Let's be empathic.We do not know what the other is happening to tell him that he has poor control of diabetes.Let's be responsible with the networks.

No one has to judge but good or bad control is an objective fact and it is not according to the doctor who takes you or the good or bad that you are psychologically, what does not mean that you criticize the beast but what it is,It is. And these objective data are to be in less than 7 gly (and better about 6), with the least possible glycemic variability and a time in rank as much as possible, from 70 up.That is, the way to get it is to consider food, treatment, insulins, sport etc.The one that is more or less easy or difficult is something else, for that we are here, because there are many factors that influence but that does not mean that it is impossible.

I still think that an "target data" makes me a lot of noise.That there will be an ideal of values, of course.But each person is different and their organism works differently.I, for example, came from a bad diagnosis and with a glucosilada of 11.5 ... Imagine.
The poor pancreas destroyed.
Luckily I found a doctor who listens to myself !!!!!!The previous one said that glycemia or glucosilada did not lower me because I did not take care of me !!!!Actually what was happening is that I only took medication for diabetes 2 and had autoimmune diabetes, I needed insulin.But the doctor was dedicated to challenging my values.
Luckily I met another doctor who sent me to do antibody studies.With the come working the diabetes lada.And knowing my history and how neat I am for the whole issue, he is very satisfied with my values.I have 80% in rank.But having very labil diabetes is difficult to control everything.He believes me that I do not owe, that I take care of me and that sometimes even as little so as not to click so much.Each story is a world!Of course there are medical books with values ​​to follow, of course there are studies that say that you should go out in the analyzes to determine whether you are well or not.But that is added many other things that are marking every day.
At first I also wanted to lower the glucosilada.Of course, from 11.5 to 7 and it was already a lot.Out there in a year under more, I don't know.But that does not mean that this badly controlled.Do not do what corresponds.We cannot speak so freely about others.
With all due respect, I think this disease needs a lot of containment and accompaniment ... and nothing better than people who suffer.There we have to stop, to accompany without judging, without saying that each one would have to do.
Greetings from Argentina.Laura

LauraDt1's profile photo
LauraDt1
01/21/2024 3:04 p.m.

Diabetes LADA.

@Lauradt1: to have less than 7% hemoglobin many years ago that was established as "good control" of diabetes.
Time in range (more than 70%) and glycemic variability (less than 36) are increasingly important parameters that should be assessed together with glycosylated hemoglobin.
I attach a picture of hemoglobin values ​​together with the estimation of average values ​​of the same

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/21/2024 4:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Lauradt1, before doctors recommended a glycosilada less than 7, now they recommend that it be less than 6.5, because thus decreases the risk of complications.
No one is judged, only medical studies are talked about, and each diabetic with that data will do what can or seem better.
It helps a lot that diabetic himself knows how to dose his insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/21/2024 7:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, with 68 years and diabetes for pancreatectomy for 18 years, I do exactly the same as her.Breakfast every day milk with three tablespoons of cola-cao and cake, and, for example at Christmas, I have not deprived me of eating any sweets that I wanted.As my daughter says, "at home the sweetest eats is the diabetic."
My endocrine say that control is good, and that I am fine.
Ah, and I have the same bomb as her and it is greatly.

Manuel Fernández Raposo's profile photo
Manuel Fernández Raposo
01/21/2024 8:20 p.m.

laradt1 said:
meginer said:
lauradt1 said:
lauradt1 said:
I think what is wrong is to say how many values ​​it hasto have each one.If everyone has diabetes, they know that it is a roller coaster, which is not a booklet, which changes in each person.With that Tupé we are going to tell a person that we do not know his day to day, that we do not know his sufferings, his efforts. That he has poorly controlled diabetes.A horror.I am not interested if the person is diabetic, medical or father Francisco.
I take care of myself, a lot, I am very aware of my illness.Emotionally everything costs me a lot.The doctor has my history, he sees me once a month, reviews my glycometer values, until a while ago I wrote down what I ate and how much insulin put me and also saw the nutritionist.
It is he, my doctor, who determines what is wrong is fine.Not a table on the Internet.Not a virtual doctor.Not a comment on networks.Let's be empathic.We do not know what the other is happening to tell him that he has poor control of diabetes.Let's be responsible with the networks.

No one has to judge but good or bad control is an objective fact and it is not according to the doctor who takes you or the good or bad that you are psychologically, what does not mean that you criticize the beast but what it is,It is. And these objective data are to be in less than 7 gly (and better about 6), with the least possible glycemic variability and a time in rank as much as possible, from 70 up.That is, the way to get it is to consider food, treatment, insulins, sport etc.The one that is more or less easy or difficult is something else, for that we are here, because there are many factors that influence but that does not mean that it is impossible.

I still think that an "target data" makes me a lot of noise.That there will be an ideal of values, of course.But each person is different and their organism works differently.I, for example, came from a bad diagnosis and with a glucosilada of 11.5 ... Imagine.
The poor pancreas destroyed.
Luckily I found a doctor who listens to myself !!!!!!The previous one said that glycemia or glucosilada did not lower me because I did not take care of me !!!!Actually what was happening is that I only took medication for diabetes 2 and had autoimmune diabetes, I needed insulin.But the doctor was dedicated to challenging my values.
Luckily I met another doctor who sent me to do antibody studies.With the come working the diabetes lada.And knowing my history and how neat I am for the whole issue, he is very satisfied with my values.I have 80% in rank.But having very labil diabetes is difficult to control everything.He believes me that I do not owe, that I take care of me and that sometimes even as little so as not to click so much.Each story is a world!Of course there are medical books with values ​​to follow, of course there are studies that say that you should go out in the analyzes to determine whether you are well or not.But that is added many other things that are marking every day.
At first I also wanted to lower the glucosilada.Of course, from 11.5 to 7 and it was already a lot.Out there in a year under more, I don't know.But that does not mean that this badly controlled.Do not do what corresponds.We cannot speak so freely about others.
With all due respect, I think this disease needs a lot of containment and accompaniment ... and nothing better than people who suffer.There we have to stop, to accompany without judging, without saying that each one would have to do.
Greetings from Argentina.Laura

Let's see, nobody says that it is easy and that there are more difficult diabetes than to control that other or rather, that we are different and affect us more than other certain things, but there are some criteriadoctors and scientists and, like blood pressure, has a limit of 140/90 and ocular tension in 20 eg, basal blood glucose from 70 to 100 and thus a lot of things, there are also a series of medical and scientific criteria thatThey determine a good control and that, as you will understand, cannot be arbitrary, that is, one cannot say, as it turns out in me, 3dto is more difficult or easier, because I put a higher or lower limit.
These criteria are normally made based on that from such a figure or percentage there are more possibilities of derived complications.It is not arbitrary either.
Another thing is that your doctor and your circumstances, make you happy coming from where you came or your concrete peculiarity.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/21/2024 9:24 p.m.

Good night,

I have moderated a couple of comments in this thread, please remember the norms of the forum, especially those that refer to not missing anyone to respect.

Let's share our opinions and provide data as contrasted as possible.

Thank you!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2024 10:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You do not know how much I feel that my humble opinion about the Tiktoker has caused so much stir to the point that the moderator has had to order.
At all times I did it with respect, it seemed curious to open a debate about it since there is talk of everything related to diabetes for better or worse, but I did not want discussions between Foros.
What is clear, as several people say well, is that no matter how much they look bad to comment or criticize the food of a diabetic, the numbers are the numbers, and it cannot be said that a diabetes with more than 7 is a controlled diabetesNo, I don't buy it.
What for some is an achievement because before they were in 11 glycosilada and reaching 7.5 is something positive?Well, if so, congratulations, but they will have to continue on that way until they go down to less than 7 or even 6 if they do not want to run the risk of having complications, because having more than 7 is not quite right.
And be careful, I am the first that in these years I have had comings and goings, months of having high values ​​and months within the range, but whenever I have had bad control, it has coincided with times of worse food, that is so.
And I do not believe that there is any endocrine with 2 fingers in front or with x years of career that tells you that with more than 7 everything is going well and that you continue like this, impossible.
I do not say that they are horrible values, but they are not controlled diabetes values ​​according to health.
I do not know where you get your endocrine that applaud you with those values, it has never happened to me, in fact a few years ago they delayed an operation until I have glycosylated in less than 6.5, I suppose that because of the risk thatHe carried, no idea, but for something it would be ...
(At that time I was poorly controlled, not now).
In summary, that each one eats the sweets and takes the coaches that they want, of course, but that if it then has a little high glyce already knows why it is.

Francisco7729's profile photo
Francisco7729
01/22/2024 7:42 p.m.

I also disagree that a diabetes of more than 7 Glico can be considered controlled ...
I cost me sweat and tears get out of 7 and until I did not get my doctor, I did not give me the approval ... and until I got off 6 I was not 100% satisfied.
I agree that we should not get into the lives of others and that each one must manage their illness as they can or whatever, but we must not defend the indefensible, with more than 7 there is a risk of long -term complications.

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
01/23/2024 2:14 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

@Francisco7729 for clarifying, moderate comments were disrespect for another user, nothing to see with you, nor the reasons why this topic is discussed.

From my point of view, and although the comment could have been badly being badlyFor this is the forum!

So I only have to say that we continue to share, personally this discussion has served me to realyear finish it much more controlled than until now.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/23/2024 9:41 a.m.

Francisco7729 said:
Hello!I would like to open a melon ..

As a diabetic that I am, thanks to the algorithm I constantly get videos of diabetic people on all platforms and social networks, some of them influencers.

The fact is that the videos of a girl on Tiktok whose name is "Maria_Romeo12" and in addition to other contents also teaches her day to day "normalizing" the disease in a somewhat curious way, because their breakfasts areHalf with colacao, chocolate snacks with churros, toasted with butter, meals with fried and battered, rice, etc ...

It carries the insulin pump and the dose is adjusted, but FlipIt is not quite like that ...

Then he also has other videos whining because in his last review with the endocrine his glycosilada was in 7 and peak and has not fulfilled the goal (go, how strange …….)

It is clear that you have to enjoy a little, but seeing how it is primed, it would say that its diet is almost even suitable for a non -diabetic.

The girl is very cute and very majota, but I think that it is one thing to normalize the disease and another is that, I think she is doing skinny favor to the people who debut with diabetes and with misinformation she finds this aunt on social networks.

In fact, most of the comments in their videos are from other diabetics asking him things, asking for advice and asking doubts about the disease, which makes me think that they take it as a reference ... incredible.

The damage that social networks can make in all areas scares me.

I invite you to see your videos and judge yourself.

I've been living with diabetes for 30 years and I like to say so.I am saying I am a diabetic because it is like saying I am a nurse, architect or am Spanish, it is not something that defines me.It is something I live with and 30 years are enough to know that this is a background career although there is no goal to reach.The only goal, at least for me is to carry it as well as possible, with its high and its bass.Yesterday my endocrine told me: this are not mathematical.I have 7.8 and I saw that I effort and I do my best.

That girl does the same and shows how her life is, so you say because I don't have Tiktok and is very free to do whatever you want as we are all.

You can dedicate yourself to judging it but the networks are full of profiles doing what comes out of the bun and it is your decision to have the criteria and responsibility to decide what you do with your life and your health.

She eats churros and fritas and I took some wines, and what?

What is not a good example for children or adolescents?It is the responsibility of their parents to decide the use they make of social networks and educate them to want, take care of and have their own criteria and decisions.

There is no good or bad way to carry diabetes, sometimes it is very frustrating and not occasionally enjoy certain pleasures for doing so perfect only leads to a state of frustration and bitterness.It may live many years with a better health than mine .... that the truth, I have done many buried and I am phenomenal.

It is true that I take my licenses but restricted carbohydrates and insulin everything I can and I take great care what I like and I do a lot of exercise and I stay in 52 kg ... but what each one does with their life or affects me or affects me.I have enough with mine!

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
01/23/2024 10:08 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

Seeing this other Tiktok I couldn't stop thinking about this thread:

Link

Very good 👍

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/26/2024 5:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, regarding this girl and her diabetes:

I carry the 780g with G4 sensors like her, and I have dropped from 6. Some to 5.7.That she rises from 7 is a catastrophe and is very bad, blah, blah, bla?

Well, hear, not necessarily, I know.In general, each is how he is and does what he wants.I have never been very bad, less than 7 with feathers and capillaries, and 6 with something with a bomb and the free 2. Now I have lowered and I am normal, which is what suits me because among other things I am an old manAnd I have been with the DM1 for almost 50 years.

She to start is young, can afford 7, fuck.I don't want to remember how I was with his years, much more hair, and plastic syringes and urine analysis (I swear).On the other hand, the Medtronic System is designed above all to avoid hypos.With what, if you dedicate yourself to eating excess HCS, you finish high.Maybe that is just what is happening to this girl.Well, hey, it seems good to me.What are you going to do?An entire life of asceticism to end very old and very healthy and very boring?- Go now.She has the years ahead to enjoy and I think she is doing it as a fucking mother.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
03/04/2024 12:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.