{'en': 'Walk', 'es': 'Andar'} Image

Walk

Joan111's profile photo   12/26/2023 4:03 a.m.

It turns out that every afternoon I go out to walk between 45 minutes or an hour to an average of almost 6km/h.

When I arrive, I take the glucose and normally I have it perfect, but there are also days that I find it 180-190.

The truth is that I don't understand it.

Thank you!

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
12/26/2023 4:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How are you before starting?Do not do it if you are with more than 250.
It also happens that sport can rise glucose, when you have little basal insulin in the body ... the muscles ask for glucose and lack insulin to use it, then they have to pull the fats and you can cause a acetone ...

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
12/26/2023 10:31 a.m.

juance said:
How are you before starting?Do not do it if you are with more than 250.
It also happens that sport can rise glucose, when you have little basal insulin in the body ... the muscles ask for glucose and lack insulin to use it, then they have to pull the fats and you can cause a acetone ...

I'll look at it thanks.It is usually in the afternoon when I do sports.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
12/26/2023 12:38 p.m.

Joan111 said:
It turns out that every afternoon I go out to walk between 45 minutes or an hour to an average of almost 6km/h.When I arrive, I take the glucose and normally I have it perfect, but there are also days that I find it 180-190.The truth is that I don't understand it.Thanks

When you have 180 or more, write down what you have eaten at lunch time to see if you discover a pattern.Keep in mind that if you eat many proteins or fats, they upload blood glucose from 3 or 4 hours after having eaten

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/26/2023 12:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
Joan111 said:
It turns out that every afternoon I go out to walk between 45 minutes or one hour to an average of almost 6km/h.When I arrive, I take the glucose and normally I have it perfect, but there are also days that I find it 180-190.The truth is that I don't understand it.Thanks

When you have 180 or more, write down what you have eaten at lunch time to see if you discover a pattern.Keep in mind that if you eat many proteins or fats, they upload blood glucose from 3 or 4 hours after having eaten

Thank you.The truth is that I usually eat enough lentil legumes, chickpeas ... it was still a few days before I neglected a little and the body takes to stabilize.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
12/26/2023 12:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.