{'en': 'Experiences with insulin pump with and without cables', 'es': 'Experiencias con bomba de insulina con y sin cables'} Image

Experiences with insulin pump with and without cables

Warholismo's profile photo   02/27/2024 3:19 p.m.

Hello!I have not found any thread with this topic, sorry for me if I'm wrong.

If those who have used both types of pump, connected to the sensor and without connecting, you want to count your experience in this thread.🙂

In my case, I am presented with the possibility of trying both and I do not know what to do, they have told me that the best is the one that is connected, but it generates a lot of rejection of going with all that circuit attached to the body (it cost me in its dayput the glucose sensor).

I read you, thank you very much.❤️

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
02/27/2024 3:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

warholism said:

If those who have used both types of pump, connected to the sensor and without connecting, you want to count your experience in this thread.🙂

In my case, I am presented with the possibility of trying both and I do not know what to do, they have told me that the best is the one that is connected, but it generates a lot of rejection of going with all that circuit attached to the body (it cost me in its dayput the glucose sensor).

Hello, I have only tried 2 and with a cable, so I don't know what would be without a cable, I just know one that is like a reservoir but the mechanism is not the same, which one are we talking about?

I carry t-siml which now in recent days it seems that it has given me some problems and it is true that the issue of cables ... It is something that I would improve, that and in the case of Tandem to be able to put bowling with some keyFrom the mobile application, among other things, but I also tell you that as it has other advantages at the end to the topic of the cable you get used to it, speaks one that takes 9 years with it and when they first offered it to me for the first time almost 20 ago, I said flatlyno

You are already telling us

Greetings

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/28/2024 4:38 p.m.

vero83 said:
warholism said:

Hello, I have only tried 2 and with a cable, so I don't know what would be without a cable, I just know one that is like a reservoir but the mechanism is not the same, which one are we talking about?

I carry t-siml which now in recent days it seems that it has given me some problems and it is true that the issue of cables ... It is something that I would improve, that and in the case of Tandem to be able to put bowling with some keyFrom the mobile application, among other things, but I also tell you that as it has other advantages at the end to the topic of the cable you get used to it, speaks one that takes 9 years with it and when they first offered it to me for the first time almost 20 ago, I said flatlyno

Greetings

Hi, Vero83!

The one that Yan offered me without cables to put is accu-check alone.I still have clear what I win with respect to the insulin bolis, in addition to avoiding punctures, because they have also told me that the effective thing for good control is to bring cables.What a mess.Thanks for counting your case.🙂

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
03/15/2024 4:24 p.m.

warholism said:
vero83 said:
warholism said:
warholism said:

Greetings

Hi, Vero83!

The one that Yan offered me without cables to put is accu-check alone.I still have clear what I win with respect to the insulin bolis, in addition to avoiding punctures, because they have also told me that the effective thing for good control is to bring cables.What a mess.Thanks for counting your case.🙂

Well, I don't know what the truth is, I do not know insulin bomb, they are cables and less close loop, surely it will be the following advance

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
03/18/2024 9:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.