{'en': 'Dop or hormal to gain muscle', 'es': 'Doparse u hormonarse para ganar músculo'} Image

Dop or hormal to gain muscle

cristianmelnic's profile photo   01/22/2024 4:02 a.m.

Hello good,

First of all I present myself, my name is Cristian.

Exactly two years ago, shortly almost 3, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and I would like to ask a question, without throwing me a lot "hate."

Can a diabetic be hormed?

Thank you!

cristianmelnic's profile photo
cristianmelnic
01/22/2024 4:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I scheme the question because the truth took a long time frustrated because I do not see changes in my physique and I am entering a very large depression.The truth is that I have tried to ask for information about cycles and doctors do not want to help me, they take me as a joke.
Before diabetes were strong and with a good weight, 80 kg and 11.30 of muscle mass.
It is not that I love me and I have not stepped on a gym in my life.
I say it in case, because I would not like to be judged.
And I followed it, he had more than 2 years and I have not seen just results in addition.
The testorone I have very low and the livid too.Really, if someone could help me, I would really appreciate it, because I am not well with me.Diabetes affected me a lot and made me peder 9.9 kilos of dough and 25 kilos.I'm fed up a long time, I wish I would have died in the debut.
Thanks people, and I hope you don't judge me

cristianmelnic
01/22/2024 4:18 a.m.

And what I say to judge I do not say it because there is a weak crystallite that does not accept a criticism or because it believes that you are bad people.I say it because I have seen that in communities that I have already asked people have been very bad for other people to be sincere and open about the use of chemistry and I am wrong about wanting to use and it will affect me more than profits I will understand and I will continue fighting day dayI also have to say that I measure one 1.83 and now 67 kilos I have only won 2 kilos and 3 of muscle mass and the truth is that I am fed up because I have tried everything and everything affects me tell me a lot and also in a mockery that I amA rare case because with only 3 years I am doing insulin resistance and eats what I am always high would help me a lot with an answer thanks.

cristianmelnic
01/22/2024 4:31 a.m.

@cristianmelnic, I think what you want is to gain muscle and weight, but for that you don't need hormones, which would more complicate diabetes., although you say you are low of testosterone., the doctor will say if you need it.
But I think you are thin because you say you are high glucose.You surely need to increase insulin dose to get good control.
The moment you get controlled, you will take weight and with exercise you will gain muscle.
I guess you get slow insulin once a day and fast at meals. If so you can control it well.You will have to learn to count hydrates.
The main thing is that I insulin readjus. What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2024 7:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@cristianmelnic: I would go from hormones.It is more important than adjusting the dose of insulin and food so as not to lose weight.If you have high sugar, you are thinning since the lack of insulin makes your body eate the fat you have to work.
The subject of exercise with diabetes 1 is not easy especially if you do not wear a sensor.In the forum you can find enough information about it.
Look for a good professional who can guide you to gain muscle mass and, finally, if the theme of your physical appearance surpasses you, go to a psychologist.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/22/2024 8:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Good @cristianmelnic,

I have read you and see that you give many data on your muscle mass percentile but very few data on the control of your diabetes or your experience in nutrition or in the training time you carry.

With bad control in your glycemia, you do not correctly absorb hydrates if you are making a volume stage, if you are high you produce more lactate so that muscle fatigue appears before .. and a long etc ...

That is, the first thing is to control your diabetes ... and then the rest comes and I tell you this not as a criticism but as the main objective to be fulfilled.

Once you get this, regulate your diet to achieve your goals .. the same you need a change ... here you will not find a trainer who is a fucking mother because if you find someone most likely I have no idea of ​​diabetes or something verysuperficial ... get 300g of rice .. and you'll see the control then .. for telling you an example.

Honestly, despair for a spectacular short -term physique is something utopian ... what you can see in networks such as Andoni, Pradells, Tabet, etc ... are not an example to follow of a natural change and if you wantThat is, you know that the impediment will not be diabetes because you are playing a Russian roulette where you have more bullets than the rest already having the hormonal axis touched.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/22/2024 9:24 a.m.

@cristianmelnic check out this channel
Link
Maybe they can help you

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/22/2024 12:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

You cannot gain weight if you don't have enough basal insulin.
The first thing is how they have already told you is to control diabetes.
I think you are depro because you have many glucose climbs and you can't control them ..
You have to learn a lot from diabetes, I don't know if you can go to a hospital where they give courses, or to some diabetics association. But you have to learn from nutrition, diets and control.
The libido and hormones, forget.The problem is in your head, you are frustrated because you do not control your body, it is logical.As soon as you get it, everything will be fine again.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/22/2024 8:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.